Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
calling one own son stupid doesn't have anything to do with power levels. He's stupid in Kaido's eyes simply bcs seem to disobey his father, a lot. He could be weak af in the end, but based it on Kaido calling him stupid is just aint it:gonope:
I have no expectation for him, if he turns out to be the ACE, that makes BP look even better as a pirate crew. YC -1/0/1/2/3 are irrelevant. As if power levels are solid blocks, it's obv more fluid and not straight up eye-to-eye in every crew. 957 hyped Shanks' subordinates power, that should make it clear.
I'm more hyped to see The All-Stars, people that we already know atleast personality-wise and glimpses of their abilities, fighting in full power. King's greatness is coming:robinsweat:

Unconfirmed but Scotch mentioned Oda may go on his scheduled break after this yeah. But this was not confirmed yet.

Basically:

979 Official Release: 5/10 (Meaning French/Korean chapters on 5/8; This may leak earlier in the week due to Golden Week). Expect real spoilers to drop either end of this weekend or next week normal time.
980 Official Release: Either 5/17 or 5/24, but expect it on 5/24 for now.
Thank you.

Flying Sux are all talk, including Ulti who doesn't even know when to stop.
Jack knows when to stop. He doesn't stop against Dukes, against Ashura Doji, against Who is who's challenge yet he sit down when he saw drunk Kaido and lowered his tone when talking to King and Queen.
While Ulti is just loudmouth bitch that barks far louder than she should
No shit, a female character who's actually trash talking in front of Kaido and doesn't show her naked butt like some female characters in FT? Ulti is indeed best girl in Wano!

calling one own son stupid doesn't have anything to do with power levels lmao. He's stupid in Kaido's eyes simply bcs seem to disobey his father, a lot. He could be weak af in the end, but based it on Kaido calling him stupid is just aint it:gonope:
I have no expectation for him, if he turns out to be the ACE, that makes BP look even better as a pirate crew. YC -1/0/1/2/3 are irrelevant. As if power levels are solid blocks, it's obv more fluid and not straight up eye-to-eye in every crew. 957 hyped Shanks' subordinates power, that should make it clear.
I'm more hyped to see The All-Stars, people that we already know atleast personality-wise and glimpses of their abilities, fighting in full power. King's greatness is coming:robinsweat:
Weevil basically as well :cheers:

Stop talking for power level for god sake guys

I guess people are underrating the name choosing here

I know Oda is not a man who care to make the name itself be relevant

but it's like the most popular book among Muslims get a character named Mohammed ibn Abdullah
or most popular book among Christianity get a character named Jesus Christ

the fact Kaido call his son stupid have only 2 meaning

1- Kaido son is not on same page with his fathers ideas of the world
2- Kaido son is worthless

knowing Kaido son should have a plot related role in the story ... story didn't need him for power ...

I'm gonna call it : Kaido's son would be an ally to Luffy in long run ... and final war

J

Jo_Ndule

This is the problem with this fandom is that they think all commanders are equal or whatever
Katakuri is Katakuri. He is too skilled for even Base BM/Kaido to tag him

3 Calamities ~ 6 flyers
King ~ WhoWho + Ulti
Queen ~ Sasaki + P1
Jack ~ Drake + Black Maria

Someone like Cracker can solo 6 flyers or BM vets since his df and combat skills allow him to combat strong dudes at once
While Jack cant!

Status
Not open for further replies.