Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for record... Apoo didn't sneak attack zoro
Zoro saw him and was talking about him, he is just too slow to dodge... Same thing about Luffy, the second attack wasn't a sneak attack.

Zoro too one small cut attack and is already bleeding like fodder... Luffy in 2 moves is unconscious for 5 seconds

Respect Apoo
They was fighting everybody else while Apoo was attacking him who they thought was one of the kids allies.

Besides, the manga makes a very clear the problem isn't speed is the type of attack he uses. He literally uses sound to attack so the sound that you hear can attack you of any moment.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think he could in this situation, definitely. Given the context Luffy and Zoro were at a disadvantage since they were trying to conserve their strength and escape, alongside being distracted so they couldn't use their Observation Haki.

Normally? I really doubt Apoo could hurt them for long. Their durability is pretty good.

But you never know what Oda is planning with Apoo.
His attack is in order, first he punch luffy (weakest), then he slash zoro (2nd weakest), then he making an explosion on luffy (3rd weakest), and he about to drop a bass to them (4th weakest/strongest).

They might go unconscious if apoo actually land the bass drop.

Apoo definitely has a hax ability.

Zoro said it the best, his attacks can't be seen because he uses sound to attack. That means to deal with his attacks you got to figure out which notes will attack you. More than likely there is probably some type of rhythm he follows and once you figure that out you will know when he will attack and what notes to dodge or counter.

Either that or stay out of his range.

Holy shit I thought the "My Brothaa" dialogue was all Apoo speaking. This is fucking gold.
Also Apoo seems pretty chill with Queen based on how he's talking
It's a fucking cut, dammit. Give Kaido a sword and he'd cut Zoro. Give Momonosuke a sword and he'd cut Zoro. He's still made of flesh and bone, what the hell?
The CUT that had supposedly low diffed our grandmaster :suresure::suresure: yet immediately he...
blocked a slash like it was nothing then....
took Luffy outta harms way......:gokulaugh:

Just for record... Apoo didn't sneak attack zoro
Zoro saw him and was talking about him, he is just too slow to dodge... Same thing about Luffy, the second attack wasn't a sneak attack.

Zoro too one small cut attack and is already bleeding like fodder... Luffy in 2 moves is unconscious for 5 seconds

Respect Apoo
:milaugh::gokulaugh::ihaha::luffylaugh::mihanha::suresure:

the attack is a direct invisible range on the target

speed is not everything in combat

"Sanji fans like to nitpick and downplay zoro", the irony in this phrase :kriwhat:

Chapter was funny, Luffy getting mad for the wasted food makes sense giving his story with Tama.
It's confirmed that Luffy and Zoro share the same brain cell :catblush:

Kid having the Law experience realizing that Luffy and his crew are a bunch of dorks

I adore Queen, each chapter where he appears he confirms that he's the best All Star, having all this charisma has to be unfair for the other two.
I'm betting on Drake as the F6 that will say bye bye, they probably found out he's a spy and i honestly can't think in another candidate.

I'm won't say that Luffy and Zoro took an L, they had a bad match up and faced consequences + we needed something to hype Apoo so there is that, but to say that they were like if nothing happened? Come on, they obviously received some demage and there is nothing wrong with this, no need to justify it.
Some of you should stop feeling pressed every time your favourite is injured, is a fucking war, is just natural *sigh*

Last page with Kid was amazing, can't wait for him to take his well deserved revenge...too bad there is a break the next week :catsweat:

See ya ~

Status
Not open for further replies.