Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law had to act being dead to hit Doflamingo with Gammaknife. Law is strong but Zoro is objectively stronger. Superior swordsmanship, superior physical strength, attack speed and haki.
Doflamingo also had to fight Law all day with an Admiral at his back and then his executive for support.

Zoro isn’t “objectively” stronger than Law to anybody that isn’t a fanboy, and certainly not in any of the things you mentioned. Come back when Zoro can handle a shoulder stab from subordinate of a rival captain to Luffy without fainting. Meanwhile, Law will be fighting Kaido alongside Luffy and Kid.
Law had to pull out a mountain sized room to slice a mountain whilst Zoro casually cut Pica's arm in several pieces with haki slashes.
What kind of ridiculous critique is that? Law had to pull out a room to cut a mountain? That’s how his ability works. Zoro had to get thrown across Dressrosa to keep up with Pica.
Do you think that Doflamingo would humiliate Zoro like that as well when the latter put up a good fight against Fujitora and pushed him away despite being crushed by his gravity? And do you realise that Zoro overpowered this gravity and, as I said, pushed Fuji away with an Ittoryu slash?
Uh, yeah. Doflamingo would have trashed Zoro like he trashed Sanji. Just stop. He had nothing for parasite and he wouldn’t have been able to cut Doflamingo’s strings. He showed that with a birdcage. Zoro would have gotten stomped.
What I read is "law got his shit pushed in by a G, and you think DR Zoro would destroy law?" And I mean that might not be a fair conclusion to be made but Zoro did get a flawless victory against a Vergo level dude and managed to get up from Fujitora. Maybe if Law got a new sword or did anything related to getting stronger...
Oh, the “G” you’re talking about is Fujitora, right? Because the moment Law was coming for him, Doflamingo had to crawl his ass to the World Government like a dog to make sure he had backup so he could 2v1 Law and be safe. And if it’s not Fujitora, it must have been Trebol? Same theme, Doflamingo was too much of a bitch to deal with someone you’re saying he was stronger than on his own.

Oh, the “G” you’re talking about is Fujitora, right? Because the moment Law was coming for him, Doflamingo had to crawl his ass to the World Government like a dog to make sure he had backup so he could 2v1 Law and be safe. And if it’s not Fujitora, it must have been Trebol? Same theme, Doflamingo was too much of a bitch to deal with someone you’re saying he was stronger than on his own.
Dofy is a G lol. I don't remember any help with catching Law's hands mid attack, cutting his damn arm off, or string surgery. I do remember help when Law's head was gonna get stomped though, and Cavendish vowing to cover him later.

Status
Not open for further replies.