Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read what I said mate. It's the NARRATIVE. Oda highlighted these Top 3 over anyone else, over and over and OVER. He made Law a Shichibukai and a "D" and gave Kid CoC like Luffy.

Law also has the "Ultimate Devil Fruit" worth as much as Prime Whitebeard. Law's DF itself is worth more than either Big Mom or Kaido.
Narrative tell us that they ain't gonna succeed in anything....
( Well law took revenge on Doffy)

That's Luffy.

So again unless you think narrative is pushing the 3 equally and end with the 3 at the same
position ( 3PK? :afrokappa:)you are assuming a bunch of things.

He didn't even use Haki and im saying that because Luffy used G4, so im thinking Kidd did the same.
I see the point, it's just too soon to say he used a complete upgraded form/power up

This is because there are SO many DF powerss that can compete with Luffy's advanced level in their OWN way by doing no forms, rather just attacks
So I'm just saying it's soon to say he got a form when it could have been his Gear 4th level equivalent attack without being a form

Read what I said mate. It's the NARRATIVE. Oda highlighted these Top 3 over anyone else, over and over and OVER. He made Law a Shichibukai and a "D" and gave Kid CoC like Luffy.

Law also has the "Ultimate Devil Fruit" worth as much as Prime Whitebeard. Law's DF itself is worth more than either Big Mom or Kaido.
I really fail to understand Oda's logic with writing Law's DF as 5 billion, byt Law wanted as hundreds of millions Lol

Yet you show an example of an Admiral demolishing other Supernova, the same admiral that almost killed Zoro, beat the fuck out of Luffy multiple times during the War, etc etc.

Law and Kid had to deal with a Pacifista together and kid was struggling (offscreened btw), while Urogue entirely took one on alone. Yet you won't talk about that because it doesn't fit your headcannon. I can keep going if you want.

Examples dude, you are bad at them. The narrative paints the main 3 Supernova because of their story relevance, not for a dick measuring contest that you love so much.

Lol Sanji is over supernova, that must be some insane stuff u r smoking buddy :p
Correct statement is "Sanji is over SOME supernovas"
Key word: Some
And I hope I don't find objection here, cause we all can see Supernova is NOT power level, to each their own strength level....
Post automatically merged:

But if she's on your lap, Ulti can't be on your face. If she's on your face, Ulti can't be on your lap :pepecry:
Well yeah, That'll be much better for my enjoyment...
think about it, if Black maria is on your face, your hand will not reach her tits. And I can imagine breathing is impossible, and ulti's body is too light, so no big pressure on dick Lol

On the other hand, Ulti on your face, perfect weight ti breathe, and reach her parts with your hands
And That mass pressure on your dick is gonna be heavenly

Last edited:
Apoo desires to get the same rank as Drake, dude's basically confirmed to be weaker than Drake and he already worked with Kaidou for a long ass time, so the " new recruit" argument falls flat.
:gokulaugh:
If he is really done after this chapter, I would really put him even under Pageone and Ulti lol, let alone xDrake who is among of the flying six one of the strongest(between him,Sasaki and Who'Who) lol.
Imagine getting take out in such way, without any hypebuilding up, getting less screentime then the flying six lol. At this point I would legit believe that xDrake could take him out mid diff/lower end of high diff.

Apoo desires to get the same rank as Drake, dude's basically confirmed to be weaker than Drake and he already worked with Kaidou for a long ass time, so the " new recruit" argument falls flat.
:gokulaugh:
Drake spent his whole life flipping sides because like his dad's crewmate said, he just doesn't want smoke. At least Apoo has the nuts to attack Luffy.

It time for oda to make his first sex scene dont care bout the teenagers or kids that read :lumazed:
Post automatically merged:

It time for oda to make his first sex scene dont care bout the teenagers or kids that read :lumazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.