Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does only i have that feeling that we don't have feeling that war is coming,?Like Oda rushed? I feel this as
Man. Oda really is hyping up the Tobi Roppo recently.

"I want to show you guys off to Linlin." - Kaido
"Not even all of you would listen to me." - King
"You'll have the right to challenge an All Star" - Kaido
"If Queen were to die..." - Queen
"I'll help make you a Tobi Roppo if you get rid of 2 Supernova, Apoo." - Queen again

It's weird. It feels like we're at the tail end of the arc, like when Luffy was fighting the marines and agents at Ennis Lobby before the train caught up. But Oda is dropping a secondary, objectively weaker antagonist group on us. Maybe the Fire Festival fighting will stretch on for way longer than we imagine or the Tobi Roppo will play a much bigger role in the story.
If Queen were to die i think that line is by Who Who (as i Dont rembember Queen telling himself /other guy in third face about himself and his demise)

What's his attitude. Do you know what "giro" signifies?

We don't have the chapter yet, slow down bud
His attitude in the idea of telling Drake, Hawkins and others to fight it out... while he's watching them... getting entertained knowing more about their abilities until he decided to go ham on their ass

When Apoo attacked, similarly to other supernova, he had interest to see what he can do, and that's why after his attack hit, you will see Kizaru trolling by:
Sigh
"This is paaaaainful" in a trollish manner, then goes and fucks him up!

Kizaru again, I will not repeat my point, because why would a Logia defebd or dodge when there is no haki attack?

Usopp/Brook were attacking Kizaru, why didn't he dodge? No fucking need to do it when you sense no haki from opponent attack...stop using Kizaru excuse when he's been trollish the entirity of series

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Y’all do know that this is officially the moment that Zoro fans have been waiting for right?

Now that Zoro is wounded, let’s just say he solos King, they’ll say: “Well Zoro actually mid diffs King when he’s not wounded, it’s just because he was wounded that he got pushed to high/extreme diff. Current Zoro is actually a legit top tier”

Which hey, not saying I disagree necessarily, but I wouldn’t be so quick to up play Zoro’s wounds here. They shall only fuel the wank. Lol
Certain zoro wankers have already started smh. You can't underestimate them.
:lawsigh:

Man. Oda really is hyping up the Tobi Roppo recently.

"I want to show you guys off to Linlin." - Kaido
"Not even all of you would listen to me." - King
"You'll have the right to challenge an All Star" - Kaido
"If Queen were to die..." - Queen
"I'll help make you a Tobi Roppo if you get rid of 2 Supernova, Apoo." - Queen again

It's weird. It feels like we're at the tail end of the arc, like when Luffy was fighting the marines and agents at Ennis Lobby before the train caught up. But Oda is dropping a secondary, objectively weaker antagonist group on us. Maybe the Fire Festival fighting will stretch on for way longer than we imagine or the Tobi Roppo will play a much bigger role in the story.
Who knows at this point, but certainly the Fire Festival won't be the end of it all. He's still gotta get the forces of the dudes in your avi & signature involved, otherwise his reveal as leader of the SWORD would be meaningless.
My guess he'll buy some more time with this before the clash with the Emperors starts. But that also then just brings the question exactly what is he ending this act on before dropping the big news regarding Sabo/Vivi/Hancock/ or w.e the big non-Wano news is? (because so far the news that takes place outside of Wano has been about much bigger events than anything that's occured on Wano, and probably will continue until the fall of the Rocks is announced i'm assuming)

With that in mind though, taking the Tobi roppo out earlier should be fine if the Numbers are what were referred to here, with the "many infamous pirates":

Having young bucks clash to then get them set up against the ROCKS alliance would be solid. Even more solid would be if Big Mom pirates receive reinforcements as well, which would then give plenty of people for the alliance like apoo/hawkins/killer/etc (and w.e the marine interference will be) to take on.

Status
Not open for further replies.