Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough hax to justify Luffy being KO after only one explosion, and knowing that Luffy endured worse than that.
Hax work like that. Luffy doesn't have insane natural endurance. It usually kicks in when he is in the thick of a death fight. Not long ago C Clown koed him too. Apoo koing him isn't that bad in my opinion. They are contemporaries. It's something like Bege koing Pekom when he shot him by surprise. Plus he was up a few minutes later. Apoo though just proved he is no push over.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Still not enough to justify these ridiculous gaps and inconsistencies, for example the fact that Luffy managed to somehow stay alive from Katakuri's eternizing and extreme beating of him whereas it took less grievous and numerous attacks and injuries for the Enraged Army to knock him out or that it took only that for Apoo to knock him out even temporally, or the fact that Zoro fainted after his fight with Killer despite the injury he got from him being nothing compared to the ones that Mr 1 inflicted on him at Alabasta. Mr 1 was litterally butchering him.
The enrage army thing is understandable : he just fought Cracker for 11 hours, he just took a good free beating by Sanji, and the enrage army was huge and versatile and powerful. If Luffy had beat them at the time it would have been too much.

And against Kata Oda went too far with Luffy endurance but we can say that giving all you have against a single opponent is Luffy's way. And in the end Kata didn't want to end him he just wanted to have a good brawl.

And Kamazou wound was quite something , piercing damaged are no jokes.

Does Oda is always consistent No and does the plot can make things weird Yes but the real fights are not 100% bullshit either

Zoro took a W because he got hurt, ran away, and saved by kid
Not even luffy fans can argue a W because they can accept the L
Both taking the L of course but be honest, Luffy stand in more bad way as Zoro.
Overall both didn´t really look good against Apoo, both showing massive weakeness, I don´t would laugh each other as fangroup while my favourite character getting a L. But as I said for me Luffy performance was even worse, Zoro at least could save him.

But overall both was bad. Respect to Apoo to perform this feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.