Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s still not a great DF... it only made him tricky to fight not stronger per say.... with this DF I’m more than certain that Shiliew is bound to stay as a high tier and nothing more... plus Apoo’s ability and Shiliew’s don’t work the same. Apoo’s attacks are not invisible, they were differently.
When you have enough power to cut/injure your opponents, that's better than just boosting your attack strength!

Cause it allows you to DODGE so many deadly attacks! At same time, it allows you to land MORE hits!
Oda wouldn't give Shiliew the fruit if it will be useless or not impressive against observation haki users

He can use it if he stays calm and not let emotions run high.

Luffy not using FS against APoo makes sense because he was angry and not that he can't use it properly.
And that's supposed to justify how a supposedly low top tier level dude gets taken out in two-three shots by a Vet level character?

What happened to Luffy's Whitebeard level endurance?

S

SinOfGreed

Are people still stressing over Luffy and Zoro getting hit by Apoo? We saw they were both fine afterwards so why does it matter?
The future pirate king was about to die in that second. Be grateful Woro was there.

Imagine trying to use that panel to try and bash zoro. You tapped?
:mihanha:
Nah nah we give credit to both Luffy and Zoro for being such badasses. Apoo has tricky abilities so we shouldn't slander either for getting hit.

Both of them are gonna go on to do a madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people still stressing over Luffy and Zoro getting hit by Apoo? We saw they were both fine afterwards so why does it matter? Apoo h

Nah nah we give credit to both Luffy and Zoro for being such badasses. Apoo has tricky abilities so we shouldn't slander either for getting hit.

Both of them are gonna go on to do a madness.
It will last for at least two weeks MINIMUM

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And that's supposed to justify how a supposedly low top tier level dude gets taken out in two-three shots by a Vet level character?

What happened to Luffy's Whitebeard level endurance?
We already know endurance is what plot demands. It's inconsistent for many.

And, was he really got taken out? If yes then how?
Aren't we jumping up to the conclusion here without getting proper explanation?

They were mentioning the ones with the 5 highest bounties. Apoo’s bounty surpassed Hawkins over the TS
And Brownbeard talked about them after the TS. You’re strengthening my point.

To me, Oda pairing Apoo vs Kidd for many panels where they are at each others throats tells me otherwise considering Kidd is paired with Luffy
Unless Oda just wanted to foreshadow their upcoming fight. Hawkins is calm and doesn’t get involved in pointless conflicts. Kid and Apoo are immature and hot headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.