Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo isn’t vet level. Most of the supernovas are low yc level at least. I’d expect apoo to be able to take snack out, and id bet that drake is already stronger than Jack, and Kidd and Zoro probably push any YC1 to extreme diff or better.

It doesn’t have to make sense, but the supernovas are portrayed as Luffy’s peers.

Luffy has grown a lot but none of them have stagnated either. Most of them would still be challenging for Luffy and Zoro to defeat, especially with the weird abilities most of them have.
Is there really a difference between Top Vet level and YC4?

Page one is clearly portrayed as someone who's Low Vet level while Who's Who seems to be a top guy of the bunch.

I bet he can fight a YC4 equally

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Thriller Bark: Zoro confronts Kuma in order to protect Luffy.

Wano: Zoro takes Luffy and runs away with him, showing his back to the enemy. If this was like Thriller Bark , Zoro would fight Apoo to protect Luffy instead of running...
Ignoring the fact luffy's knocked out at that point within enemy territory.
Ignoring the fact their only aim is kaido at this point and they don't want to stall.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Thriller Bark: Zoro confronts Kuma in order to protect Luffy.

Wano: Zoro takes Luffy and runs away with him, showing his back to the enemy. If this was like Thriller Bark , Zoro would fight Apoo to protect Luffy instead of running...
In Thriller Bark, Kuma was the only enemy standing. And unlike then, their current goal is to beat Kaido. Zoro and Luffy can’t afford to tire themselves out before the main battles, while alerting even more enemies. Context, such a nuisance to trolling.

luffy didn't get koed Lmao
i'm sorry but your fs user is koed just like that. Fs bullshit Yc1 ++ Bullshit Luffy gear 2 > Zoro Luffy fs AdvCoa > Zoro Stop those bullshits zoro warned your fs user about apoo's attack but he fainted .
Zoro wants to fight kaido
Eeeewww... Those comment are made before the page Zoro pick up Luffy show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.