Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on if the rest of WB pirates are present, we now certainly have more than enough characters to matchup against the 2 Yonko.

- 10 Strawhats
- 6 other Supernova (lets assume they all get moments to showcase their abilities; and assume Apoo, Hawkins and Drake eventually betray Kaido)
- 9 Scabbards (Neko and Izo are back, lets count them there since Kanjuro is bad)
- The 3 main Division Commanders (Marco/Vista/Joz, the rest will just have panel moments if present I'm sure, perhaps allies like Whitey Bay are here)

That's 28 good "main" characters in the least right now.

- 2 Yonko
- 3 All Stars
- Yamato (lets assume he's bad/powerful for now)
- 5 Tobi Roppo (discounting Drake)
- 9 Numbers
- Smoothie
- 6 Veterans (Pero, Daifuku, Snack, Campote, Amande, Oven?)
- Orochi
- Kanjuro
- Mimiwarigumi Leader (lets assume he's the only member to get significant presence but who knows)
- Fukurokuju (assuming the rest don't get significant presence)

Thats 31 bad "main" characters in a way, though you can add other Minks/Yakuza Samurai/WB Commanders or Allies to balance. Additionally, you could add more BM children (there are ton of other notable members) to establish more fights/presence towards the alliance.

Even if the Yonko don't fall this arc (I've been guessing this for some time now), there are still enough characters to have a massive war otherwise.

Excited to see what the 8 Number looks like.

Depending on if the rest of WB pirates are present, we now certainly have more than enough characters to matchup against the 2 Yonko.

- 10 Strawhats
- 6 other Supernova (lets assume they all get moments to showcase their abilities; and assume Apoo, Hawkins and Drake eventually betray Kaido)
- 9 Scabbards (Neko and Izo are back, lets count them there since Kanjuro is bad)
- The 3 main Division Commanders (Marco/Vista/Joz, the rest will just have panel moments if present I'm sure, perhaps allies like Whitey Bay are here)

That's 28 good "main" characters in the least right now.

- 2 Yonko
- 3 All Stars
- Yamato (lets assume he's bad/powerful for now)
- 5 Tobi Roppo (discounting Drake)
- 9 Numbers
- Smoothie
- 6 Veterans (Pero, Daifuku, Snack, Campote, Amande, Oven?)
- Orochi
- Kanjuro
- Mimiwarigumi Leader (lets assume he's the only member to get significant presence but who knows)
- Fukurokuju (assuming the rest don't get significant presence)

Thats 31 bad "main" characters in a way, though you can add other Minks/Yakuza Samurai/WB Commanders or Allies to balance. Additionally, you could add more BM children (there are ton of other notable members) to establish more fights/presence towards the alliance.
are the rest of wb pirates here?

What now? Is he going to just stand there and guard the waterfall? I mean, the moment he leaves, BMP will climb up the waterfall again. Also Perospero could make a stairway up to Wano or some candy creature to carry the ship

At least it will be good and satisfying when things will start getting uglier again for the alliance. So far plot is going too easy on them but once things get really serious I expect at least some supernova and samurai's asses to be kicked.
I was mainly expecting these guys to show up later (after Act 3), but honestly a genuine surprise to see them this chapter. I have a feeling Kaido has something else up his sleeve (his son being brutally strong, the Ace maybe too).

Hell, just 2 Yonko on their own is broken enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.