Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

My point is that the BMP shouldn't be defended because there's nothing to defend.
Everything that came their way is because of their incompetence and nothing else.

King and Marco are stronger than anyone but Big mom.
Yeah sure stronger than Smoothie cis they kicked the ship but not stronger than BM?
Make up your mind already

Oda has been using anything to stop BMP from Entering Wano, to use BM as plot device, etc...

If you say Marco/king>BMP or Smoothie then rate them above BM too coz she didn't do a thing last time.

There is no combat feat here, nothing except Oda being crazy as ever.

When Marco/King actually dominate or beat a low High tier at least then we can say Marco /King are kinda awesome combat wise

But king stopped the invasion and then held them off for one full week

Like how can both of them be incompetent yet one person is actually doing their job properly
You still question that amount of stupidity of this writing?
Honestly, it's not funny anymore reading through the last 5 chapters, including Oden's flashback, because of Oda's current writing. PIS all over the place, it's worse than WCI, I'm very disappointed if you ask me.

I'd really advise the users to follow this story without using their brain, no offence. I'll do it as well.

Yeah sure stronger than Smoothie cis they kicked the ship but not stronger than BM?

Oda has been using anything to stop BMP from Entering Wano, to use BM as plot device, etc...

If you say Marco/king>BMP or Smoothie then rate them above BM too coz she didn't do a thing last time.

When Marco/King actually dominate or beat a low High tier at least then we can say Marco /King are kinda awesome combat wise
There's no reason for Marco to prove superiority over character's everybody knows are below him ( smoothie).

Marco's fighting Top Tiers. Don't mistake him for another YC1 that flexes on Pedro and Jigra

The BMP are an absolute joke

Yes if Dragon fights Imu alone he will lose because it is Luffy who has to save the day.

If he has a solo fight against anyone except Im he will win it. Maybe against the leader of the CP-0 or CD or Kong.

I can see a Dragon and Luffy vs Im fight. Or Dragon losing and Luffy and Dragon tag teaming him after that.

About Akainu I have my doubts, Akainu embodies absolute justice but yeah your right it is not really Dragon fight. Absolute justice is not directly in opposition with Dragon view. But Aka will definitely try to catch Dragon.
I'm sure we'd see a confrontation between Akainu & Dragon at one point, due to implied past history or atleast what I assume is implied past history. For me I think Fujitora's decision is gonna determine who Akainu fights, if Dragon gets Fujitora to turn on the World Government (which is also why I'm interested heavily in the RA commanders vs the 2 admirals, since I don't think it's a mere coincidence that the two admirals the RA commanders fought were the anti-WG admirals), if that happens then I see Fujitora taking on Akainu. You then the iconic team up of Dragon & Tiger, symbolically the two symbols of power in the japanese & chinese mythos. If Fujitora remains the same then yea between Luffy or Sabo for who fights Akainu.

Even if we take into account Akainu embodies absolute justice, fact is though he's not the leader of the entire World Government Military in it's entirety, it's also why I still have my reserves about Akainu even being the big baddie fight on the World Government side even before Imu. Because you have a guy who was running the Marines from Roger/Rocks era and now running the WG military since WB's era, while everyone else is either dead or semi-retired, this mf still running shit.

My god... Beast Pirates are so competent that they still don't know that an ARMY is at Onigashima and not only that they are planning to KILL EACH OTHER to make things easier, that's what I call a full competent crew.. Oh yeah they are the same ones that left a PRISON in control of thugs for a week too
Let me ask, if you watch the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight or any fight between two people or groups that involves tactics, do you say that the loser is incompetent for losing?

Like you watched the marineford war where both sides kept using tactics like the coated ships and the walls and Squard and shit like that. So is whitebeard and company losing the same as whitebeard and company are incompetent. Or does this mean the victor is just more prepared?

Literally everything you mentioned was fully anticipated by the beast pirates and then countered and Then A fucking gag saved the whole alliance. Like remember that. It was pure dumb luck that everything happening g is actually happening

The beast pirates won and fate saved the alliance. REMEMBER THAT

So if the beast pirates end up losing even after they proved to be more tactically superior and the alliance wins because RANDOM LUCK saved them, is that the Beast pirates being incompetent?

Now when These big mom pirates get knocked down a waterfall AND FORGOT ALL THESE POWERS and concede that ONE MAN has the ability to counter every single power they have, is this competence to you?

No if you replace big mom with katakuri and have the exact same one ship and same climbing waterfall, THIS SHIT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED

It's incompetence.
not sure even if that would be the case

sad fact : Oda is using Big Mom as a plot devise way too much

even big Mom COULD beat King if he wanted to ... but Oda fucked her up

this is one of most major problem with people who don't have plot relevance , writer can shit on them

You do realize Big Mom losing one of her top commanders could affect her strength, right? You're saying their strength doesn't matter when Kaido and Big Mom made this alliance to...gain strength?
Dude it's Big Meme. She not competent. She almost destroyed her island over a cake. A STUPID CAKE!

So to answer your question, no. BM probably only going to drag the beast pirates down at this point.

• Where are Smoothies godly slashes?
  • Where's Daifuku's giant sized Genie?
  • Where is Perospero's candy wall?
Useless

You still question that amount of stupidity of this writing?
Honestly, it's not funny anymore reading through the last 5 chapters, including Oden's flashback, because of Oda's current writing. PIS all over the place, it's worse than WCI, I'm very disappointed if you ask me.

I'd really advise the users to follow this story without using their brain, no offence. I'll do it as well.
Well it's dumb but like it's as db as it's always been

Do you remember the circumstances around how they saved alabasta from the bomb and how luffy found Crocodile? Or do you remember the entire buster call business and how stupid the villains were?

One piece has always been this dumb. It's just that people expect it to be more serious now but it's not. Same old shit.

I'm one of the people who expect it to be more serious but I recognise this is the same shit that's always been happening since East blue

Status
Not open for further replies.