Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I personally hope both Yonko live for a further Rocks plot. There is a point where all 11 supernova should be present for the downfall of at least these 2 Yonko. Bege's group actually has further plot with BM (hence why his cover story is happening now with Lola) and the next arc or 2 should cover Bonney and Urouge.

To me, it would be a sick alliance if all of the Supernova and SHF gathered under Luffy to take on Rocks, with BB/Shanks being heavily influenced into the story a well. By this point, Marco could also recruit the former division commanders and allies with Izo, and Luffy gains the full support of the WB pirates. This could/would lead into the final war.

I just think its more interesting that BM falling here in a lame way.

We really have to see what Kaido even wants in the end.

Worst

Custom title
Of the Flying Six which ones, outside of X-Drake, have the best chances of leaving Wano arc alive and free despite the defeat of the Beast Pirates ?
Currently i think Sasaki...it really seems like Denjiro is going to turn him into an ally (cuz i can't explain why he showed him the Kozuki symbol and started telling him abut Wano's history so probably Sasaki is not really into the BP
Who's Who too don't really seem to like the situation so he might probably be an ally and eventually get out of this sh**

Black Maria seems like she's gonna fall.....she is not interested in looking for Yamato but just enjoying Kaido-San's biceps i think she is the most loyal of the F6 and idk yet about Ulti and PO they're to funny to be killed or something so i think they might get out of this too (not 100% sure)

I still personally feel even though Sasaki is shown to be a swordsman, he may not fight a sword user specifically. Remember that some matchups in OP don't specifically have to involve people with the same skillset. For someone like Zoro, yes it makes sense. But any number of scabbards could fight non-sword users and some non-sword using allies could fight sword users on the Yonko side.

It’s not dumb given that they were told the exact time when Wano would be saved.

There are not “countless” scenarios, this is Kaido we’re talking about. Of anything, Big Mom saving his ass from a vengeful Whitebeard makes the most sense.
It is dumb given they could have saved Wano before all the 20 years of suffering? They had WB and could even call some of the Roger Pirates that were leftover.

There are countless scenarios and denying it doesn't change it, you are the one putting your headcanon as the more likely to happen, the one that makes most sense to fit YOUR ideas. And since you have nothing but your beliefs in this specific discussion I won't be replying any further, discussing what you think may happen won't get us anywhere.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, Sanji will kick him like a ball like Cinderace, Oda is really a bigfan pokemon , having some Meltans on Kids hands. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:
I guess you still don't understand me.
I'm not saying it's bad if some characters die but this is Oda we are talking about. He rarely kills someone especially nowadays and we are barely after two on-screen deaths so I would not expect much from Oda when it comes to killing characters especially Yonko unless Blackbeard shows up afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.