Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
■ Wow bro thanks Oda we get a lot of clarifications here :
● Luffy 's fs is bs after fighting against strong ones
( Ulti + P1+ Apoo) .
● he needs gear 4 against Ulti but not against Zoro lmao .
● Kidd is panting while having killer's help and using their fighting style against headliners vs Grandmaster who is handling them alone in nitoryo while 500 of them is coming ( yes kidd is having a higher portrayal than zoro :smithnie::smithnie::milaugh::milaugh::okay:)
● Luffy used Gear 3 with simple hardening and made P1 in Zoan form bleeding while sanji's enhanced Kicks with Rs didn't .:funky::funky:

Gear 3 with hardening ~ Rs sanji with dj kicks > Rs sanji with base kicks > Dj sanji > base sanji .
And while we have a clear portrayal of 1080 pc being superior than Gear3 grizzly magnum which superior than Elephant gun that made p1 bleeding .

:cheers::cheers::smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::myman::myman:
@Bogard you are suffering bro :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::smithnie:

@Emperor Nami , @Jo_Ndule @Buusatan94 @Sentinel @Kejon @SHIHI

For me it looks like Perospero really have awakening too, do you guys remember my post about Pero having awakening? Im now even more sure that he having it.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE OF A STRONG WOMAN CHARACTER IN ONE PIECE!!!
That clash looks insane, almost remind me a CoC clash between two strong characters, Oda should just potrayal every strong woman character like this, I hope so much that Smoothie and Compote get the same threatment too.

Holy SHIT!!!! Luffy was so much in trouble that he need G4 against Ulti, he even said that Ulti was to strong.
I hope the last one finally understand that a mid-low strawhat member don´t have any chance in a 1on1 fight?
These guys are easily on Doflamingo lvl(sry Sanjikun but this is the pure reality) when current Luffy who is leagues above his Dressrosa version, admitted that Ulti is too strong so he need G4. Luffy strenght improved a lot yet he was for sure in trouble.

People laugh against Pageone and at most about Ulti, yet she show really insane good feats and make it clear why Oda hyping up the flyers, she probably even have CoC(we need a confirmation) and at most she didn´t get fodderized by Luffy, what happen to the people who call them fodder 6? These guys aren´t joke and I hope the last one finally understand it, Oda make it very clear from the last chapters and we finally know now why Kaido believe in the flyers(probably he though they catch Yamato in team) and even want to show them to Linlin, they aren´t just veterans they are in-between that lvl:

Yonkou Commander Lvl:
YC1Lvl(Katakuri,King)
YC2Lvl(Smoothie/Queen)
YC3Lvl(Cracker/Jack)

Flyer Lvl Characters:
YC3.5-YC4Lvl(Ulti/Perospero/Snack/other flyers,Ashura,Inurashi,probably Judge)

Veteran Lvl Characters:
Oven,Daifuku,Compote,Ichiji,probably numbers(?),other Vinsmoke and many other characters.

I would place them in that rank, it make now sense why Kaido was proud to show the flyers to Linlin, he had multiple new member who pose YClvl which make his crew even far stronger. Be honest I could see Pero or Snack perform such feats too, but not the other Vets or Ichiji(Vinsmokes), the gap between Vets lvl character to YC lvl character is too large while the Flyers are almost strong as YC...
Of course all my own opinion but this new chapter make it even more clear when Luffy said Ulti was soo strong that he need G4 to beat her similar as against Doffy, with the only different that the current Luffy is even far stronger.

MY BOY USING THE SAME Technique as his father and perform a really insane feat, I feeling like @Jo_Ndule was right again.

Don´t worry, she will up soon.
Yes her eyes becoming white, but she didn´t transform back into her human form, she will most like come up soon again.
Be happy, your girl show really good feats^^
Lets HOPE that Smoothie, Campote, Galette, Amande, etc etc etc all actually get to this island. We need the chaos to ensue this does give me hope that Oda will allow more women to fight and get hurt.

@Finalbeta my Brother, do you remember our discussion back then?:smithnie:
We didn't make a bet but we have a discussion about Doflamingo beeing able to solo all Flyers together, do you remember?

I said that he would even get trouble to beat two of them, right now the view change really much and I don't expect that someone as Ulti perform such good feat.

Do you change your mind our do you still believe that Doffy could solo all Flyers together?

@MarineHQ62 and @Jo_Ndule
Want to hear your thoughs about this too
I still believe he can solo them assuming this is healthy Doffy :)

T

The Penguin

Love this, had a similar idea. Throw in that he's BM's son also and that's why he's being reserved for the final announcement at the party. Maybe its also why he has his face covered atm, so BM doesn't recognize him.
LMAO... So you are too into this shit?

Yamato is a Charlotte? LOL

■ Wow bro thanks Oda we get a lot of clarifications here :
● Luffy 's fs is bs after fighting against strong ones
( Ulti + P1+ Apoo) .
● he needs gear 4 against Ulti but not against Zoro lmao .
● Kidd is panting while having killer's help and using their fighting style against headliners vs Grandmaster who is handling them alone in nitoryo while 500 of them is coming ( yes kidd is having a higher portrayal than zoro :smithnie::smithnie::milaugh::milaugh::okay:)
● Luffy used Gear 3 with simple hardening and made P1 in Zoan form bleeding while sanji's enhanced Kicks with Rs didn't .:funky::funky:

Gear 3 with hardening ~ Rs sanji with dj kicks > Rs sanji with base kicks > Dj sanji > base sanji .
And while we have a clear portrayal of 1080 pc being superior than Gear3 grizzly magnum which superior than Elephant gun that made p1 bleeding .

:cheers::cheers::smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::myman::myman:
I am all for the sanji slander, but i am fair. Sanji did not use DJ with his RS on page 1.
Post automatically merged:

Anyways.
984 - Zoro uses conqueror's haki to save Momonosuke and he's stopped by King. Zoro vs King and Kid vs Queen begin.
:cheers:
I think Sanji might save him since he heading that way

LMAO... So you are too into this shit?

Yamato is a Charlotte? LOL
I am, Yamato is central to the alliance party/announcement. Kaido is waiting to make this announcement about Yamato. The announcement is said to be "surprising" if said any earlier.

Its just my theory on it, and there is very clearly a ton of untold history between Kaido and Linlin that we are going to likely get in the future. It also would be a massive fucking shock.

If not, doesn't matter, it clear he has some importance to the alliance and he's been wanting to meet Luffy for years (aka, I can very much see him being a strawhat)
Post automatically merged:

Gotta wait for their actual battles.

And how does Luffy beat Ulti without getting out of her grip?! You seem to think that getting out of her grip and defeating her are two separate things but in reality Luffy has to escape her grip first to defeat her.

So, Luffy definitely needs G4 to beat her. Stop thinking of manga fights as one-dimensional video games where stats are everything.

I already said that Luffy can beat Ulti. But Luffy needs to go to G4 to do it. What would happen if Yamato didn't come? Luffy would go G4 or Ulti would finish her attack or both. Either way, it wouldn't be a low-diff.

Give credit where credit is due FFS.
You have to remember Luffy was in base not using G2. G2 makes his attack power better along with jis speed. He got caught by her because he used G3 which ks slow to hit Page 1.

M

MD Zolo

I don't think Yamato has any Charlotte relation. If anything, Yamato may be Oden's son (say 20 years old) and Yamato knows about the 20 years prophecy similar to Toki. That is why he is waiting for Luffy.

But there are too many loopholes for me to strongly support the claim at this moment. I am still working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.