Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://giphy.com/gifs/dyFlkvdd8A6pHKqARq

so this is my theorie the guy from back then we saw with crocus must be yamato 90% we see they having a conversation like they old comrada so i suggest it must be really oden :kizabat:

Cant be. Yamato specifically states he's been wanting to meet Luffy for a "long time". If he had the ability to get to the twin capes, or to even leave Wano, he would have met him already arcs ago. I do think this person is around, but he's with Marco, Neko and Izo atm.

So yeah people really underestimated page one and Ulti as I thought
Making Luffy face them was a good idea from Oda to show us their level
It makes it easier to imagine or gouge the other flying six powers who seem to be stronger than these two

So yeah people really underestimated page one and Ulti as I thought
Making Luffy face them was a good idea from Oda to show us their level
It makes it easier to imagine or gouge the other flying six powers who seem to be stronger than these two
Yep they can beat up base Luffy. Base Luffy also blitz Ulti, but Luffy decided to go for the knock out blow to Page 1 with G3. G3 is slow so that gave Ulti time to pin luffy

I still believe he can solo them assuming this is healthy Doffy :)
Well pre Ulti feat it was already too much to say Doffy could solo them. But with this chapter and also the recently hype for the Flyers from Oda, Kaido himself and other factors, we can easily say that one Flyer would even give Doffy a high diff fight, probably two are enough to beat him(xDrake+Who´sWho), all 6 in combo end in a stomp.
For me more interesting would be a battle with all 6flyers+crews vs Doflamingo+his crew(Vergo+Monet), I think I gonna open up a thread for the weekend.

trolling aside
- wonder why oda decided to have perospero go alone and not take his siblings
- kaido's fodders together can be tasking since every one of those zoans are heavy hitters esp for those trying to stay as fresh as they can before big battle
- luffy, kid, killer, zoro look in good shape . beating a lot of fodder is also a good warmup.
- really looking like mama and kaido go down this arc.

considering how much ulti pushed luffy a character I rate above king and queen btw , its not far fetched to believe the arguable strongest who's who is giving queen that work. some of yall rate doffy yc2 for forcing luffy into g4. this luffy btw is significantly stronger than the one that faced doffy. give her credit. I resisted the urge to shit on smoothie here cause rosella is here
:myman:

I know some of you like the idea of Yamato being Big Mom's son too, but I have never seen Kaido and BM's relation as a romantic or sexual one in any way.
To me Kaido and Linlin's relation is one of vitrioloc best buds at best.

That's i said that Gear 3 with basic coa > rs Sanji with simple kicks
( Luffy made him bleeding while sanji didn't )
Gear3 with basic Coa ~ Dj Rs sanji
Yeah i disagree with that, depends of how much boost DJ gives. I also think this arc is where Sanji finally uses black hardening too. Zoro going to get even bigger CoA flowing off his sword to show Sanji not on his level. Lol G3 is strong has hell through

I know some of you like the idea of Yamato being Big Mom's son too, but I have never seen Kaido and BM's relation as a romantic or sexual one in any way.
To me Kaido and Linlin's relation is one of vitrioloc best buds at best.
I mean, she threw away Pound like garbage so its possible they just didn't give a fuck about each other after that period of time. We don't know BM/Kaido's relationship after Rocks broke up 40 years ago, they could have still had a relationship (as partners, etc) until they both became Yonko after Roger died.

Status
Not open for further replies.