Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said.....yall gonna be projecting on Kidd.

This isnt comparable. Kidd isnt huffing nor does he have scratches. Hes panting. The panting could be from stress of Heat's group which is what they were talking about.

I thought Zoro was worth 2000 men:choppawhat:
this is a yonko crew it can match Marine elite force it is astonishing what Kid and Zoro doing there taking a yonko crew head on there not your average fodders the marine needed the entire elite force across the world , 3 admirals , garp and senghok plus shichibukai to match there might

I think Kidd didn't say he need to get serious at some point in the story. Zoro said that in PH.

I also didn't see Kidd panting and Kidd didn't need Killer's help from what I saw. Killer is Kidd's right hand man it's just natural that Killer helps Kidd. Doesn't mean Kidd cannot defeat enemies by himself.
Lmfaoooooo excuses / excuses
So kidd didn't pant in panel so killer didn't help him fight against those fodders so killer didn't complain about them being reckless kidd needed to sneackattack fodders while being distracted .
Going serious against someone who would cause damage to you so by your reason luffy needs Gear 4 to deal with these Gifters cuz at least Santoryo style is far more powerful than Gear 3 / 2 and has attacks of gear 4 tier i just applied your theory here .

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe enma passivly absorbs a bit of his haki each time he uses it (so instead of sucking enough life force to make his arm shrivel up it absobes a tiny amount that adds up over time) and we know haki is finite so he is saving it for tougher fights?

A different analogy is imagine enma as a big hole in a water tank, the water in the water tank is zoro's haki, after mastering it he closed the hole and patched it up, but the patch doesnt completely prevent the leak only lessening it to a small amount.
That's the only logical explanation for now. Oda needs to explain this when Zoro fights King.

Lmao, why are you acting as if fighting few gifters is a good feat?
At least Killer and Kid aren't bruised up and out of breath from 7 gifters
Kurwa kun again you didn't know how to read Zoro said more df users are coming confirms the point of him fighting before that against a lot of them try again not to embrass yourself even luffy before fighting Ulti has bruises when did he get that ??🙄 .
▪ Killer complained about them being reckless Kidd painted after that and that's just against fodders who are far weaker than Gifters :smithnie::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

N

NeutralWatcher

Lmfaoooooo excuses / excuses
So kidd didn't pant in panel so killer didn't help him fight against those fodders so killer didn't complain about them being reckless kidd needed to sneackattack fodders while being distracted .
Going serious against someone who would cause damage to you so by your reason luffy needs Gear 4 to deal with these Gifters cuz at least Santoryo style is far more powerful than Gear 3 / 2 and has attacks of gear 4 tier i just applied your theory here .
Maybe we see things from different perspective. I didn't see Kidd panting.

Luffy fought marines in SA with Kidd and Law doesn't mean Luffy needed their help to defeat them. I also think Kidd can beat these fodders even without a sneak attack.

I think Luffy used G4 to flexing against Kidd and Law and against Ulti because Ulti caught Luffy's off guard after Luffy hit Page One with G3.

I still say that contradicts what Zoro said at PH. Onigashima is way dangerous than PH. Why not go serious?

The 500 people are the whole army of Gifters Kaido has. It was specefically stated back in PH arc. Neither Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, or Killer are fighting all of them or worse beating all of them at once. It's Kaido's main lower level force. The smile guy this chapter was just saying that there are 500 hundreds of them in Kaido's crew, not that he is currently facing all of them
Kidd was fighting waiters and those are people who just showed up. Zoro already took out some. Thats why he says they keep coming

Maybe we see things from different perspective. I didn't see Kidd panting.

Luffy fought marines in SA with Kidd and Law doesn't mean Luffy needed their help to defeat them. I also think Kidd can beat these fodders even without a sneak attack.

I think Luffy used G4 to flexing against Kidd and Law and against Ulti because Ulti caught Luffy's off guard after Luffy hit Page One with G3.

I still say that contradicts what Zoro said at PH. Onigashima is way dangerous than PH. Why not go serious?
So Zoro panting but kidd didn't i don't know what to say tho killer complained about their situation and them being reckless while kidd panted and sneakattacked them .
▪ So again going serious against fodders Zoro can take them in nitoryo in your belief Zoro needs santoryo Luffy uses Gear 3 and gear 2 to destroy fodders but they keep coming in your belief Luffy isn't serious he needs to use Gear 4

Status
Not open for further replies.