Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY THE HELL IS SANJI GOOFING OFF. WHY ARE KIDD AND ZORO MOPPING FODDERS. WHAT.
Post automatically merged:

I atleast hoped oda would give the MC some wins... But...:josad:
They are not fodder, Hawkins is a Gifter, Gifters are people who reached the new world and challenged a yonku then got a smile boost.

Stop using head canon when the story tells us that gifters team tagging zoro is enough to hinder him, also hindering doesnt mean equal it does mean annoy.

So enough gifters Could annoy zoro

They are not fodder, Hawkins is a Gifter, Gifters are people who reached the new world and challenged a yonku then got a smile boost.

Stop using head canon when the story tells us that gifters team tagging zoro is enough to hinder him, also hindering doesnt mean equal it does mean annoy.

Holy shit, my point was that there were more pressing problems to attend to

Boy gets seduced on two seconds... At this rate the greatest enemy for him is black Maria's chest:josad:
The power of pussy compels him, nothing wrong with that tbh. I must say, Black maria does have lovely assets :watchout::watchout::watchout:
Post automatically merged:

hawkins isnt a gifter wtf, gifters are those who ate smiles and got abilities from them, pleasures are failed smiles and waiters are those waiting to get smiles. Hawkins is a headliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.