Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the 4th poneglyph could be there and it would be a short arc like zou
If Elbaf whole purpose is just for the 4th poneglyph to be there, I swear, it's one of the worst arcs!

4th poneglyph should be fought over.... it shouldn't be handed easily

Our first road poneglyph was handed easily because the people who are guarding it, needed to explain to us its own purpose... so we got one for free (even though the crew saved their kingdom, so they owe the SHs)

The second one was stolen from Big Mom territory and we had an arc with conflict against enemy to get it, done properly

Third poneglyph will have a war against an enemy before getting it

If Last poneglyph, the missing one ended up with SHs just because SHs have good history with Giant people, and they found it easily, I swear that's so bad

4th one must be (All in bet)

Meaning, a war with Blackbeard for example, where if Blackbeard wins, he takes this copy + ALL 3 the SHs have collected thus far

OR
The SH win the last one and go to Raphtel

That's how I would love things to be...

Would be great if Blackbeard won, took all 4 poneglyphs copy (3 from SHs + this last missing one)... then nami with great navigational skills manages to make the SH come back with ONLY USING 3 copies + a small hint maybe... where she configures it and they go after BB, beat him on Naval Battle, then we get to Raphtel to know the history of the entire series there....

I don't think raphtel should have a war on it, because we need clarity and storytime of ancient people there instead of war

Maybe it's shiki or his son.
Every old generation get their kid introduced and get mentioned in this arc (katakuri in wci arc) even ace get mentioned

Shiki got his legs installed with swords. Neko installed a gun in his hand. Coincident?
Not sure what Crocus would have with Shiki's son, doesn't make much sense there. Now I'm willing to be aboard with it being Shiki himself, since his head is also hidden and he was relations with BM/Kaido and such. Crocus might also be chill with him since their crews once fought against each other. However, why would Shiki tag along with the WB pirates to help them out?

So now that it is clear this is not izo, who is it - Crocus?
I think it's just shaded in first pic... it's no big deal

Well looks like Izo def. took part in the Payback war with the Blackbeard Pirates. Man barely escaped getting that eye fucked up. Wonder who he faced out of the BB pirates though.

Seems like a sword cut....

If We assume it's a (one vs one) type of fight.... It goes without saying Marco faced BB.... Jozu with Shiryuu maybe??? so maybe Izo faced Lafiette??? who knows... or since he's a pretty boy, he faced the ugly woman, Catarina devon, she uses spears, sharp object too!

I nominate Lafiette or Devon

Unless, Marco + Jozu teamed on BB, and Izo took on Shiryuu :steef:

More hype to Blackbeard this way, and more hype to Izo

Status
Not open for further replies.