Jo_Ndule

King is kinda like Mr1 atm
Just here to get defeated by Zoro :josad:
That's a a sad thing tho

I swear, Oda basically only made King to be relevant when he is getting beaten

He likes drawing queen and flyers,

King has been the Compote/smoothie of Kaido top 9
Queen is the Katakuri or Perospero, running the arc
Flyers are being relevant like Oven and Daifuku had more screntime and action than Smoothie and compote.

Oda should have not given fodders so much focus, now king is barely interesting, even his race isn't that important coz the whole arc now focuses on Yamato and Rocks revival

Hmmmm I wonder who the better ally is? A paranoid weakling like Orochi who has only a small army, or another Yonko like Big Mom who is as strong as Kaido and has a large military force.

Orochi served his purpose to Kaido, Kaido has his military force now, all the weapons and he is now allied with Big Mom. Kaido doesn't need Orochi anymore, he was only using him as a proxy leader while he was building up his crew and making weapons in Wano.
Yeah I wonder
That's why he'll lose Lol

Besides, we wouldn't know if he'll be useful for him or not unless he spends some time in that project timespan

But To be more blunt, Kaido just wants his daughter to be new shogun regardless if his daughter is ally with him or not Lol, again, unreasonable decision

Kaido simply killed Orochi simply because he wanted to crown his daughter as shogun when his daughter is against him, let's take a moment and realize just how dumb that decision is...

Kaido is leading his own fall with decisions like that

Yeah I wonder
That's why he'll lose Lol

Besides, we wouldn't know if he'll be useful for him or not unless he spends some time in that project timespan

But To be more blunt, Kaido just wants his daughter to be new shogun regardless if his daughter is ally with him or not Lol, again, unreasonable decision

Kaido simply killed Orochi simply because he wanted to crown his daughter as shogun when his daughter is against him, let's take a moment and realize just how dumb that decision is...

Kaido is leading his own fall with decisions like that
Her daughter wanted to leave Onigashima now she will have all Wano to roam.

Seems like a win lol

Match-ups from Hell:

Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido
Marco vs King
Kid vs Queen
Law vs Smoothie
Inu and Neko vs Jack
Denjiro vs Who’s Who
Ashura vs Sasaki
Kawamatsu vs Black Maria
Izo vs Ulti
Kiku vs Page One
Raizo vs Fukurokuju
Kin’emon vs Kanjuro
Killer vs Perospero
The Straw Hats (ZSJ included) vs the Numbers

Mr. 2 knew his place in the hierarchy, but the Flying 6 respect Kaido and only Kaido lol.

I love the hypocrisy of the people saying that the only thing that matters in the Beasts Pirates is strength, then simply brushing off the fact that characters don’t respect other characters based on their strength lmfao. Like how do you hold such blatantly contradictory opinions at the same time? How has cognitive dissonance not hit you harder than a Thunder Bagua to the face?

This is the 3rd or 4th time now that you’ve tried to run away from having to face your opinion head on by bringing up entirely unrelated characters and scenarios lol. You won’t run from me the way the calamities run away from the Tobi Roppo’s challenges lol.
Lol you are not dumb, you know perfectly why i choose "those" lines. Calamities run away ? They said "no problem at all", if you don't follow One Piece, why you are here ? :seriously:

Running from what exactly ? ah yes you saying King has nothing over Ulti, of course i prefer to avoid those kind of arguments.
You just avoided like matrix my argument that Mr.2 didn't give respect to Mr.1, he even attacked him LOL, how he knew his place ?
Did the f6 attacked King ? Bon-chan respected Crocodile and only Crocodile. But at the end number 2 is number 2 and T6 are T6, Calamaties are Calamities, my dear frankenstein.

“The Beasts Pirates are a strength-based hierarchy! Nothing else matters!”

“Just because the Flying 6 don’t respect the calamities doesn’t devalue the calamities’ strength!”

^Literally you cannot hold both of these opinions at the same time. It’s actually not possible. It’d be like believing that 2+2=4 and 4-2=potato at the same time.
Well bitches can talk bad, but at the end of the day. BP are based on strenght and T6 are T6 and Calamities are Calamities. As i said, i prefer to follow Oda's words and powerscale than you.
And again you avoided like matrix, my arguments about Katakuri being disrespected. You choose one but ignore the other one. If he was the strongest, the undefeated, no one would dare to laugh at him but it's okay you choose your side :)

“The Calamities and the Tobi Roppo are not the same” congratulations Sherlock, next you’ll tell me the circular shape can’t fit inside the triangle hole and then act like Einstein himself anointed your divine understanding of physics with his holy blessing.

Calamity and Tobi Roppo are two different ranks. It’s said we are in a fandom where Oda has to say those words out loud for you to conclude that, and then draw entirely wrong meaning from them anyway lol.
You said it, two different ranks. Tell me my dear Admiral fans, is the rank Admirals and vice admirals the same in OP ?
If no, you know you lost your arguments :) I will always be there to help you, my dear frankenstein.

Act 3 will be shorter than act 2 based on kabuki style
Act 3

Queen has run this arc more than king could ever dream
King is basically so relevant, he isn't even included as important key figure for Kaido plans.
Oda needed to reintroduced him 3x

Jack at least had an arc.
King basically has no arc, no act centered around him, he's Uninteresting, even Smoothie was being seen once a while... King in 60+ chapters, has barely been involved in the plot but people bash Smoothie.
Zou - Jack
Act 2 in Udon and act 3 fire festival MC : Queen
Act 3 focuses on Yamato
King can’t even break wood

Status
Not open for further replies.