Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mythical zoan doesn't need to switch to hybrid form in order to use the power. We see Marco doesnt goes to hybird in that village when he healed the bull, Kaido having hardskin eventho he isn't in hybrid form (g4 have no effect to him), and if i don't make mistake, Kinemon also has a mythical fruit right? And yet he never transform when he is using the power.
Kinemon's df is actually a paramecia called Fuku Fuku no Mi. looks like it was named in Vivre card databook. basically Clothing Clothing No Mi according to wiki

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think mythical zoan doesn't need to switch to hybrid form in order to use the power. We see Marco doesnt goes to hybird in that village when he healed the bull, Kaido having hardskin eventho he ain't in hybrid form (g4 have no effect to him), and if i don't make mistake, Kinemon also has a mythical fruit right? And yet he never transform when he is using the power.
Pretty sure Kin’emon is a Paramecia user, but I see your point with the rest. Still, even when Marco is healing the bull, we can see his phoenix flames rising off his skin, implying that the powers still have to be intentionally activated. Kaido’s skin could just be a personal characteristic than a DF ability, we still don’t know enough about him for me to confidently say that’s an acquired power. Unless it turns out that Mythical Zoans are like Logias in that they can be passive/subconsciously activated in the heat of the moment, Orochi’s chances of surviving at least one beheading seem slim.

Personally with G4 I don't think there would be that much of a fight, I would expect Luffy to actually take them seriously and use Advanced CoA against them as we have been teased with the handcuffs now, as for Who's who and Yamato I believe you are right but I don't know how that would work, would Who's who just pick a Calamity and then they start fighting off the bat? We shall see
Yes I have first the though about advanced CoA too that Luffy using it against Pageone+Ulti but then the effect of Advanced CoA firsttime used against Kaido would make more sense to show how much power Luffy get alone by Advanced CoA. But yeah I kinda have this though too, either way I think advanced CoA or G4 get use if Luffy face against Pageone+Ulti.

About Who´s Who vs Yamato, I can see that Oda gonna try to hype both characters with both showing good feats but then Yamato get a injurie and Who´s Who use it to use seastone handcuffs? Eitherway Who´s Who gonna have a plot story around the calamity and the race for the calamity position, the whole build up would not make anysense if Who´s Who don´t getting his chance. I don´t know how Oda gonna handle it, but I can see Who´s Who gonna get the chance to take on Yamato. At most after this chapter where in last panel one beast pirate mentioned the Flying six.

▪Kaido and orochi are the main villains of this arc but oda chose that their verdict will be beheading them and this is what we saw with Orochi and the same will be for Kaido the center of problem and the funny thing is Kaido could use his club to kill him or anything but he used King's sword so Oda's Verdict for them is by beheading them with a sword and guess what ?
Second Ryuma appeared in wano inheriting oden's will and Ryuma's:finally::finally::finally:
Yes

Luffy is a Haki prodigy, and it didn’t take him days to learn advanced CoA lol. He learned it very quickly but just trained for days. Old Man Hyou said it himself, advanced CoA is not a remarkable power at all and is very common in Wano lol. Meanwhile like Rayleigh said, only the most powerful people in the world know FS. It’s no wonder Zoro’s advanced CoA training is already being nullified by Gifters lol.

If I recall, it was you who tagged me in this thread mentioning Katakuri who is not even in Wano lol. Trying to distract from Zoro’s shortcomings? Don’t worry, it won’t be long before Zoro reaches the Power Ceiling for Swordsmen (Vista Level/YC5)

He is preparing to be the next captain of his crew while King is preparing to defend his rank from Sasaki and Zoro is trying to surpass Crab Shoulders lol.
- yes adv Coa isn't remarkable while he himself doesn't have and luffy needed it to injure kaido get your headcanon out of here lmfaoo he needed to gain FS in hours while Adv Coa in Days Luffy with Fs in the start of the arc got lowdiffed by Kaido and only by having advCoa he has a chance i don't know if you have trouble reading or something lmfaoo .
- No wonder FS Of luri Luffy got it in Hours and Adv Coa in days and he stil needs a teacher to show him how which was Hyogoro while in FS just FBs can do that and ray didn't even trained him on it .
- Kuri has that ability also others while king is the only survived one from a specific race yes your wanked is special lmfaoo with his fs get obtained in hours .
- He is preparing for what ? lmfaoo i think you need Glasses you didn't see perospero disagreeing and wanted to be the captain and not your lowly trash .
- so you are still butthurted :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: bring Zoro and gifters so you can relax a little while Zoro will pass by king to injure and kill kaido while by bypassing your trash Luffy got lowdiffed and needed another training and this is you though 8 months ago calling him a veteran level trash:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: another butthurt:suresure:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoro-vs-katakuri.511/post-18563
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoro-vs-katakuri.511/post-18616

Zoro haters are quite funny, for real.

"Power scaling is subservient to the plot, so Oda doesn't care about it if the story demands it"

That's what so many people are always repeating.

Let's just look at the facts:
  • We're in the only country in OP that represents Japan and the country of Samurai, coincidentally being the place where Zoro would come from if he was living in rl.
  • Zoro gets Enma, the blade that cut Kaidou from the only dude that managed to scar Kaidou.
  • Zoro has several connections to the legendary Ryuma whose most famous feat was slaying a Dragon.
  • Kaidou is a Dragon.
  • Kaidou was introduced with the chapter title " Suicide" and Zoro opened up the Wano arc and the title for that chapter was seppuku ( also suicide)
Zoro started this arc and he's ending it.
:kata:

The only reason why you're so scared is off the fact that you know how Oda would have Zoro kill weakened Kaidou, if that's inside his head, better pray it isn't.

Zoro haters are quite funny, for real.

"Power scaling is subservient to the plot, so Oda doesn't care about it if the story demands it"

That's what so many people are always repeating.

Let's just look at the facts:
  • We're in the only country in OP that represents Japan and the country of Samurai, coincidentally being the place where Zoro would come from if he was living in rl.
  • Zoro gets Enma, the blade that cut Kaidou from the only dude that managed to scar Kaidou.
  • Zoro has several connections to the legendary Ryuma whose most famous feat was slaying a Dragon.
  • Kaidou is a Dragon.
  • Kaidou was introduced with the chapter title " Suicide" and Zoro opened up the Wano arc and the title for that chapter was seppuku ( also suicide)
Zoro started this arc and he's ending it.
:kata:

The only reason why you're so scared is off the fact that you know how Oda would have Zoro kill weakened Kaidou, if that's inside his head, better pray it isn't.
:cheers::cheers:

Their faces are the same like Pudding. Meaning Yamato won’t join
Stop this leap in logic. It doesn't work. She literally proclaims she wants to join this chapter. Oda made Robin look like a Hancock lookalike post-timeskip. Nami WOULD have been more unique if Oda kept her short hair. This is just showing Oda's weakness in drawing unique, beautiful women.

It has no bearing on if she will join or not.

Vista would push Katakuri to, approximately, neg diff lol. There’s a reason Marco and Whitebeard themselves fought the Admirals but Vista was relegated to fighting someone who couldn’t surpass Jozu whom Aokiji crippled for life during his naptime lol.
Lol funny, especially given that Vista and Marco were held in the same regard. Also, mihawk only cuts what he means to. He didn’t intend to cut Jozu. Just how daz bonez block him then gets neg diffed, and how jinbe gets neg diffed. Even luffy scared of Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.