Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They really can't. Incompetence is one reason. But mostly, Charlotte children are not exactly comfortable with the idea of a father.

But did Nami recognized the resemblance? I forgot.
I think she only did after he said something about Lola, but I remember a panel of her mentally comparing the two and seeing it in her mind’s eye. Then again, Nami is one of the sharper characters in the series, so I’d expect her to be able to tell the familial resemblance.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, sure. The scene with Pedro and what he said to her doesnt exist. wink wink

Carrot is strong too. Is only not as strong as Yamato. But Mugiwaras don't need so strong members, there is already the M3 and Jinbei. And everyone else is strong too in their area. Not all enemies will be lvl Zoro/Sanji/Jinbei, so there is no need for Yamato becaushe she is strong. Crap argument.
Fuck Carrot she's annoying.

I'd prefer Ulti and her leg game <3 She would be such a cool addition to the crew. She would constantly challenge luffy or Zoro to a fights i think xD.

I'll be honest: This is the dumbest and most annoying coverstory Oda has ever done.
Zero idea where this is going. At this point I would rather have a full year of fan requests as covers than this shit right there.
SIncerely hoping the pound storyline goes somewhere meaningful. Otherwise Oda has completely wasted what would have been a great death scene.

Fuck Carrot she's annoying.

I'd prefer Ulti and her leg game <3 She would be such a cool addition to the crew. She would constantly challenge luffy or Zoro to a fights i think xD.
It's not about your preferences, it's about seeing what author showed us until now.
Yeah, I too prefer Ulti, for example. So what? She won't be a nakama.
Carrot is definitely the last one to complete the team.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes. I'm all for #UltiforNakama. She is actually fantastic.
I just hope Oda will not pull falling in love with Luffy out of excitement after seeing him fight Kaido.

I would prefer that she would actually be pissed and join the crew in the same way Bullet joined Roger in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.