Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lol ... you can't even understand what a story is and dare talk about common sense :milaugh::milaugh:

Oda merely is doing some thing to give hope and let Kaido shine more than ever

a Mihawk fan can't talk about bad feat when

even sea king is above Buggy :kata:
At least i can count.

Is sad that you have no shame that youre making jokes when you cant even tell the difference between 3 and 9

And you can read the story right lmfao mr shanks is guardian of raftel whose never been

lol ... you can't even understand what a story is and dare talk about common sense :milaugh::milaugh:

Oda merely is doing some thing to give hope and let Kaido shine more than ever

a Mihawk fan can't talk about bad feat when

even sea king is above Buggy :kata:
How the fuck does that make him look bad? Mihawk cut him into million pieces without using Haki and Mihawk used no Haki while buggys DF splits him into pieces.

Why are you Yonko stans so fucking defensive? Mihawk has not been taken a single damage on panel nor has he been shown in vulnerable position, struggling, sweating etc but his minor casual anti feats dismiss his concrete hype over Shanks.

But Kaido looks like a piece of shit and gets blitz by literal fodders and you literally bend over back wards to defend him?

Have some intellectual integrity and stop being so dishonest.

being remended of some one is the biggest thing you can say againts Kaido?
Argument doesn't make sense. Whitebeard is not even slightly shocked in any of those panels while Kaidou was shitting his pants.

watch the rest of arc .... well Kaido already proved he is above Akainu ... and he will do much more until wankers shame away
Well Akainu already proved that he's stronger than Kaidou long ago so....

J

Jo_Ndule

I'm going to use a phrase that you like to use as well.

Call me when Kaidou can tank Marco/Vista level attacks without getting pushed back.

Call me when Kaidou can take on Marco, Vista, Crocodile, Jinbe, Inazuma, Izo + the remaining WB commanders back to back.

Call me when he doesn't get blitzed by Kinemon and has his main weapon swatted off his hand
:milaugh::funky:

:josad: oops Kaido got disarmed by Neko.
Oden and BM sucks coz they never did it... Even shanks I bet didn't disarm Kaido.

Akainu is above Kaido coz he tanked attacks from Marco and vista that are below g4 by far... He only beat curiel tho
Yet Young Oden was more threatening to Primebeard than Akainu was to sickbeard.

Did you actually refute Oda sbs about Kaido being above Akainu and everyone? Next.
I forgot Akainu tanked WB attack that teach could tank too, but okay... :kayneshrug:BOTH have lesser dura and endurance than Oden who has lesser than Kaido.

This feels like another wedding plan moment lol.
I can only imagine people were complaining about how Katakuri, Smoothie and the other BM pirates were helpless during BM's screech and called them trash, only for them to have everyone need a literal miracle to save them a few chapters later.
And then the ridiculous plot device to miraculousely save the alliance from extermination.

How the fuck does that make him look bad? Mihawk cut him into million pieces without using Haki and Mihawk used no Haki while buggys DF splits him into pieces.

Why are you Yonko stans so fucking defensive? Mihawk has not been taken a single damage on panel nor has he been shown in vulnerable position, struggling, sweating etc but his minor casual anti feats dismiss his concrete hype over Shanks.

But Kaido looks like a piece of shit and gets blitz by literal fodders and you literally bend over back wards to defend him?

Have some intellectual integrity and stop being so dishonest.
The scabards are fodders? You a troll right?

Akainu’s attacks being above Whitebeard’s have nothing to do with AOE lol:
Greater AP as a result of more mass just like Gear 3 > base luffy
Far greater lethality as Akainu was blowing holes in Whitebeard while Whitebeard couldn’t even bruise him in return

Either way, neither Whitebeard nor Akainu would ever be straight disrespected by the likes of Nekomamushi or shoved off of the stage by the scabbards.

The entirety of the Whitebeard Pirates ganged up on Akainu and still couldn’t phase him, and not even Death Itself made Whitebeard yield.
? There you are using size as an indicator of AP. So Dai Funka> Meigou

WB was disrespected when admirals could match him :kayneshrug: Granted Oda had to put him on his deathbed and give him heart attacks and limited haki.

Akainu was pushed back by Marco and Vista when Ace was giving a death speech :goyea:

Akainu with half the marines and Kizaru and Aokiji in the area could only defeat Curiel. 1v1 he couldn't damage Marco despite being bloodlusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.