Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shanks' swordsmanship is at the top level" does not equal "only a swordsman" :myman:
Note how in the latest VC it says Mihawk waits for the 'swordmaster' who surpasses Shanks. Not the 'fighter' :endthis:

:cheers:
lol this language is translated.
look how nitpicky you are getting
great look sera.
so now that we know shanks is an inferior sword fighter which includes haki ofc
what else does he have .
pls do tell.

Then RIP if he tries to tank an attack from characters with df that ignores defense.
Is Kaido standing around to let brawlers and swordsman who he thinks are much weaker than him and are confident that they can’t hurt him any different from Admirals standing around and letting people that they think can’t get past their intangibility attack them?

Kaido was triggered as he remembered his encounter with Oden, where latter left a deep scar on him. He wasn't scared of his presence itself.

Is Kaido scared of Oden here:

So we are comparing the strongest Yonkou to an Admiral confirmed below Akainu huh?
The Yonko are close to each other in strength. Kaido and Big Mom were clashing for days, Shanks fought off Kaido to come to Marineford himself.
How does Kaidou's feat stack up to PH or defeating a Top Tier in a 1v1?
Kaido has the portrayal of being the strongest 1 on 1. PH is nice and all but that is just AoE from their fruits. How will changing the weather affect Kaido?
Can u show me the context and cirmunstances in which Fuji was injured ?
Yes. He and another admiral faced 4 revo commanders (meaning 2 for each), with Fujitora ending up injured, without it being clear whether the revo commanders were eliminated at all. While Kaido in base (not even full power hybrid) one shotted Luffy after allowing him to attack with a barrage of boundman attacks without receiving a scratch from it.

N

NeutralWatcher

Is Kaido standing around to let brawlers and swordsman who he thinks are much weaker than him and are confident that they can’t hurt him any different from Admirals standing around and letting people that they think can’t get past their intangibility attack them?
Maybe Kaido has different fighting style in hybrid form. We haven't seen his hybrid form. His fighting style is different each form so who knows.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Come on is there anyone on this forum who is a fan of certain characters and accepting their portrayal in the manga instead of headcanon?
I'm a big fan of crocodile yet I accept he will be roflstomped by any yonko. Even will get mid diffed by jozu if they continue to fight on mf.

There are definitely some people here who need to understand that their love for a character doesn’t matter for shit in Oda’s eyes, and how he portrays the characters is how they’re meant to be seen. So, as I’ve said a few times in this very thread...
ALL YOUR POWERSCALING...IS WRONG...BBYZ

vs

And clowns wanna say this man's stronger than Primebeard.

Even old WB whoops his ass.

The difference is even normal fodder marine can wounded Whitebeard. They can't push him because they can pierced him. Meanwhile against Kaidou, u can't pierced him. Thus he got thrown back.

Kaidou is the strongest creature alive no matter how hard u guys downplaying him. But he will die at the hand of Grandmaster Zoro, the disciple of Great Grandmaster Mihawk!:finally:

Lmao, you're not even trying. Kaidou saw them dashing towards him and was paralyzed up until his weapon was already kicked off his hand ( which btw means that he was overpowered). Kaidou was clearly shocked, but continue the damage control.
You said he was paralyzed and he wasn't. One panel of him shocked and in the very next he is grabbing Neko's head. Try harder.

Thanks for providing the panels where Fuji blocks two attacks greater than what was needed to push Kaidou away, plus, your panels confirm that Fuji's CoO and reaction speed is better than that of Kaidou.
Fuji was ragdolled by no-name no-kill intent attacks :wellwell:
CoO better? Luffy literally shouted that he would attack him :catsure:

Panel where it is confirmed to be 10 minutes ?
Akainu took on Marco/Vista/Crocodile/Izo/Jinbe/Inazuma and the remaining commanders while Kaidou cannot even deal with the retainers without getting send flying, lol
:suresure::funky:
Go look at how long his speech is.

Akainu took on the WB commanders with half the marines and Kizaru and Aokiji in the area. Who did he beat? Curiel. The Bobbins of the WB pirates :suresure: He couldn't overpower any top commander :whitepress:

Come on is there anyone on this forum who is a fan of certain characters and accepting their portrayal in the manga instead of headcanon?
I'm a big fan of crocodile yet I accept he will be roflstomped by any yonko. Even will get mid diffed by jozu if they continue to fight on mf.
Nope its impossible apparently. Its one or the other. If you like someone they are top 1 in the verse, thats it no contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.