Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He fought for territory with people far stronger than Mihawk or Vista. He fought people with the title WSM, WSC and someone who could equal the WSC. That alone >>>> chasing Don Krieg and getting drunk with baboons.
Prove it
Blackbeard fought Marco to become an emperor, we don't know what Big Mom and Kaido went through. How do you know he fought someone stronger than Mihawk?
And if he did why isn't that battle called legendary by Whitebeard? Why is it that most of Shanks' fame (it is literally canon) comes from his battle with Mihawk.

This territorial battle nonsense needs to stop. What is stopping Shanks from going to a scrub's territory and defeating him? In the last 2 years, we have only seen emperors have 1v1 fight twice and one of them was a 1 second clash.

So stop with this dishonest bullshit, you know this "Territorial" battle is nonsense.

The only reason why Shanks is even worth a dime is his battle with Mihawk. Oda used his relationship with Mihawk to hype him up, even when he met Mhiawk, because without it, he is just a can of fish food whose arm is possibly near Higuma's hideout in form of turd.

People stronger than "Mihawk or Vista" yeah miss me with this sneaky bullshit when your idol has been getting blitzed by bandits and loosing arms to fish.

So no one wants to be Yonko, thanks for proving my point.
And no you don't have to go through Yonko to be PK, Roger sneaked into one emperor's territory and didn't defeat any Yonko or admiral, it is only Luffy wants to defeat them all.

Also that would make Shanks only as important as Kizaru, Fujitora, Green bull, Kaido, Big Mom and BB. So Shanks who is already weaker than Mihawk, shares importance to Fujitora who is also weaker than Mihawk, for someone who wants to become PK.

People all around the world who are swordsman who want to be as strong as they possibly can be, AUTOMATICALLY want Mihawk, because unlike PK, you don't have to take specific route, all it takes to get Mihawk's title is to reach the pinnacle of strength as a swordsman, something one armed Has Been obviously couldn't do.

And funnily enough, NOT A SINGLE SOUL gives two shits about Shanks' title.
Per BM's words for a Yonko, only other Yonko are obstacles to being PK. Marines are irrelevant.

No one cares about WSS. Why were the admirals called the strongest WG fighters? When they had Mihawk as well?:kata:

Why did Kaido think being a Warlord is 'pirate games'? Why did Akainu tell Jinbe that as a Warlord he should know his place in relation to Akainu?

H

Haoshoku

King has nothing to land hits on Katakuri
King reaction speed sucks, his CoO is average.
How does he even beat pre fs Luffy? He's not also a physical beast asg4 or Kaido and BM
Only people above high tiers can have FS! If you are not a top tier or on Kata level, you can't have FS.

Rayleigh said "Mightiest"
While King isn't even considered mightier than flyers and Queen. He isn't even above top 4 retainers. Nobody from alliance has hyped King to be somewhat extra.

I've said it, King and Marco have nothing to even beat Cracker or pre fs g4 Luffy.
You guys will realise it soon.
Only top tiers + skilled inbetweeners can match or beat Kata and fs Luffy

Never claimed he has FS, at least carefully read what you’re qouting before you just blurt out random straw mans. I just said that having FS in of itself doesn’t automatically make you flat out stronger than someone else as jmena was suggesting. Still gotta see King in full to see how he stacks up against Katakuri, until then I’m not stooping to baseless assertions like you are lol. Assuming he cannot even beat a one trick pony with pitiful endurance in Cracker without seeing his all is pretty laughable and a groundless preconceived position to hold.

Per BM's words for a Yonko, only other Yonko are obstacles to being PK. Marines are irrelevant.

No one cares about WSS. Why were the admirals called the strongest WG fighters? When they had Mihawk as well?:kata:

Why did Kaido think being a Warlord is 'pirate games'? Why did Akainu tell Jinbe that as a Warlord he should know his place in relation to Akainu?
I would take Luffy's words over some retarded fat bitch's who has been struggling to be PK for 25 years and still can't hack it.
Luffy says to be PK he needs to surpass Yonkou and admirals, guess what he will surpass admirals after Yonko.

Yonko are so irrelevant, two of them are going down in one arc and Shanks is about to get his death off paneled.
Mihawk wrecks all these fodders who get blitzed by Kinnemon level scrubs an get PTSD from shit that happened 25 years ago or have their arm converted into fish turd.

Prove it
Blackbeard fought Marco to become an emperor, we don't know what Big Mom and Kaido went through. How do you know he fought someone stronger than Mihawk?
And if he did why isn't that battle called legendary by Whitebeard? Why is it that most of Shanks' fame (it is literally canon) comes from his battle with Mihawk.

This territorial battle nonsense needs to stop. What is stopping Shanks from going to a scrub's territory and defeating him? In the last 2 years, we have only seen emperors have 1v1 fight twice and one of them was a 1 second clash.

So stop with this dishonest bullshit, you know this "Territorial" battle is nonsense.

The only reason why Shanks is even worth a dime is his battle with Mihawk. Oda used his relationship with Mihawk to hype him up, even when he met Mhiawk, because without it, he is just a can of fish food whose arm is possibly near Higuma's hideout in form of turd.

People stronger than "Mihawk or Vista" yeah miss me with this sneaky bullshit when your idol has been getting blitzed by bandits and loosing arms to fish.

Read the manga. I am trying very hard to educate you but you are not listening. Law says they fought WB for territory. We know if you go to the NW you either fall under a Yonko crew or fight them.

It's hilarious because without Shanks everyone would correctly conclude that Mihawk is Vista level.

Status
Not open for further replies.