• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Nope

Context... Retainers doing what oden did
The scene is about paralleling Oden and retainers

Kaido tells them, now oden isn't with them.
It doesn't prove Kaido didn't grow.

How does someone stagnant for 20 years while not even being in Prime/Yonko level 20 years ago. He wasn't even WSC
The dude became WSC post Oden.
Current Kaido 100
Younger Kaido 80-90

If Kaido don't grow, neither did Admirals or dragon or any mid gen who's in their 50s

BM grew despite being pregnant and not training but the dude who fights the most, didn't grow lol
Prime Garp (48 y. O) grew stronger by training to just beat Chinjao
But Kaido (30s) didn't grow in 20 years ?

WB and Roger all grew despite being late 30s during Rocks incident.

S

stealthblack

Even if kaidou still owns them, they still weakened him enough for Luffy to stand a shot. with some more help.

dam luffy the fodder going at the top because veryone else gets weakened so he can win. on top of his plot armor.:seriously:

If she's in her traumatized mode or Hungry mode then it's possible
Is that what we're talking about? I thought we were talking about the red scabbards stabbing base for kaido. You were comparing this to marines stabbing Whitebeard. So can marines Stab Base for big mom? No needs for your nerfs. Kaidou isn't nerfed right not as he's being stabbed

M

MD Zolo

Just like any other high/Top tier even they can look weak, nobody is infallible. And its not as if Ulti beat Yamato, broke her club, whoopie doo.
Her club broke? I don't think so. The remaining portion is probably hiding behind Luffy.

But, Yamato isn't as strong as you tried to hype her to. Beginning to sense a pattern here.

Watch him solo entire mink tribe and Scabbards. If that is not a flex worth of WSC, I dont know what is..
Wasn't that supposed to happen this chapter? Besides, if Kin'emon can pierce him, there is no hope for him against somebody like Mihawk. There is only one WSC and that is WB and with his death, case can be made of BB. But that's it.

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido is still clean
Kaido was drunk when attacked
Kaido will still gonna wreck them solo

No worries :
He matched Prime Oden
He defeated Prime Oden via distraction
He matched Linlin
Clashed Shanks and crew
Defeated Moriah Luffy Kidd Killer Flyers
Tanked Retainers combine attack and recovered quick.

He's about to get a new combat W

Getting disarmed, hurt by Kiku and Kinnemon ryou attacks is bad but will not erase his greatness. Unless of course if he doesn't do anything much next.

It's best to wait until the upcoming chapters, but nothing suggests a betrayal more like Perospero wants the alliance with Kaido to end seeing how he doesn't trust the Beasts Pirates.
The problem is that BM will not be ok with Perospero turning against the beast pirates right now and thus will create internal conflicts within their family.

No.

The only scenario where King isnt a threat to EoS characters like Luffy and Blackbeard is
...if King magically gets the power to compete with EoS characters.

Other than that, he will end up like Marco when facing current BB: pride destroyed, quitting his piracy and only being a shadow of his prime self.

Otherwise, he will always be one clean slice from killing both.
No.

Oh, shiet?!

seems like you need sleep again
Oh, shiet?!

you were supposed to say It does, not It doesnt.
Oh, shiet?!

Now it's mine. :myman:

Since I provide you with pleasure add that 3-step FS does exist to your sig as well.
I will gladly add that to my sig as well.

Roger isn't stronger than 4 yonkous and the more we see of characters the more flaws we see. If we seen Roger journey we would see him get his ass beat just like Luffy did.
Like I said, engrave those words and remember it well, because I don't want any of you guys who disagree now to come later saying "hype" and using those images

:steef::finally: While you are disagreeing now LOL

I remember people throwing me at stones with:

- Pudding Whispering to Luffy in his ears that she will kill Sanji....

- Kanjuro is a traitor theory (I was the first by the way during Orocjackson time)

- That Marojoa has its own Ruler King and he will be Ruling the world in shadow... and probably the biggest threat and final villain (Imu-sama came to be real)

In the same breathe.... Roger and Prime Whitebeard are what Uchiha Madara and Hashirama compared to other normal Kages.... Remember my words

The fandom trolled Akainu for over a decade for getting hurt by a sneak assault by a wounded sick Whitebeard
Pretty sure a (enraged by ace death) sick wounded whitebeard is still magnitude above the likes of Kiku so gtfo the red dog downplay
Akainu gets hit by Whitebeard using his devil fruit and doesn't scream in pain

Kaido gets stabbed and starts screaming in pain.

The WB, that BM wanted to crush was not old sick wb.
Lola left 10 years ago when WB was healthy.

Roger was Great pirate, he isn't beating even BM or kaido
If he was that much stronger, he wouldn't be need a Storm vs Shiki, avoid BM, his title would be Extra Great pirate, he would beat WB.

Comeback when Roger can fatally wound or weaken NonPrime Oden
I'll laugh at you all later down the line, just take the info and keep it in your minds

Honestly the idea that Zoro doesn't have enough power to hurt Kaido should be long gone now, whether he gets to or not is a different question.
If Zoro has enough power to hurt Kaido then Kaido is just weak :kayneshrug:
That is not surprising, Big Mom is the one with no scar on her body not Kaido:hihihi:

LOL.

Kaido is gonna solo them and the mink army in the next chapter.
I agree, but it won't be this simple ...
two things Oda made clear the entire Wano arc, these are:
1- Kaido is someone you should think twice before taking on ...
2- The RS are deterimant to take kaido down, even if it costs them their lives.

we already know there will be some kind of Luffy vs Kaido somewhere in the future ... so that leaves us with two choices ...
1- Kaido fucks the RS and luffy take him on afterwards (like when law took on doffy then luffy vs doffy happned)
2- Luffy takes on kaido with the help of all or some of the RS

I personally prefer the 1st option tbh.
also, even if kaido defeats the RS, I don't think Oda will kill any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.