Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing about One Piece is from very early on you saw top tier feats. Nobody is every really broken in power and everyone can be hurt in some way.

Like we saw Mihawk slice a galleon back in Baratie, and it still took Zoro 550 chapters after this to show that he could do it himself after the timeskip. Denjiro just does it nonchalantly which is pretty awesome. But nothing will top Mihawks feat right there. Its nuts.

What? MIhawk was literally the only character in the series who made Luffy genuinely shit his pants, he was too scared to even attack Mihawk.
While Luffy was running in G2, Mihawk in the crowd of 1000s casually blitzed him.
When Luffy was bout to use G2 Bazooka, Mihawk woulda blitzed and cut his arm off.

After that point Luffy literally gave up on fighting Mihawk, he made a decision that Mihawk is too strong to even engage.

Same Luffy after getting punked out by Mihawk stands up to 3 admirals with a tree

so much for "running away" from admirals lmao
So Mihawk sneak attacked him while he just wanted to get to Ace, you can add him to the pile of Vice Admirals.

It wasn't shitting his pants, Mihawk commented he was calm and yes it was a precursor to his genetic talent for future sight, so of course he would be surprised.

S

stealthblack

It's Like yonkous have bodies made of butter and crap coa.

And the way kaidou was shocked that scabbards have advanced coa Like the one oden used, i would not be surprised If he doesn't have advanced coa

G

Gran D. Master

If Mihawk lands a clean hit on Akainu, Akainu dies but same for Akainu.
Since Mihawk has better CoO hype and significantly better CoA hype, I'd say Mihawk high diffs.
I mean Mihawk would have to deal with environmental manipulation, ground beneath him turning into magma, summoning of Meteor Volcano, actual volcanos but Mihawk can deal with all that and eventually land one clean hit.

That one hit would end the fight.
Lmao stop. There isn't a character that wouldn't be pushed to extreme diff by Akainu. I think only Dragon beats Akainu, extreme diff, and every other top tier loses to Akainu

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Only one so far.

987 (this week)
Break
988 (confirmed by the jump previews)
989 or Oda Break
990 or Oda break.

What we don't know is if Oda is taking a break after 988.
All right, that makes me feel a bit better...still, God damn, I wish I got half as many breaks at my job as Oda gets at his. At this point, I’d accept another monthlong break like we had with the time skip if it gave him the chance to put some more panels to paper and stockpile them for when he wants to take breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.