Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 988: "I've kept you waiting"

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This chapter should have taught overzealous Sanji fans a valuable lesson in life:
"Careful what you wish for because you might just get it".
Checking this thread to see whether they learned the lesson?

Am I the least surprised?

Luffy giving an Emperor the stink eye in WCI and thinking he wont have to deal with her...
Will he learn the lesson from it?

It was an ok chapter but from plot progression perspective, barely anything happened.
Momonosuke is rescued and that's it. Congrats to Sanjino for making it short.
I thought Kaido was about to pull off a majestic feat of soloing everyone on top of the dome but a wild Jack appears with his troops...
It seems like the story requires the Minks and Scabbards to fail, to end up in a desperate situation so they can be saved.

Nami and Zeus are starting to become annoying and seems like Brook put him out of commission once again...
The mad biker, Cyborg Franky stealing the show with his majestic slam on Meme's face. :finally:
Excited to see what he has to offer and whether he can keep her in check, at least for a short time.

Chapter is really nice.

-Dragon Kaido and Sulong Mink panel look pretty dope, no lie. :steef: And these sulong form is kinda remain me of how Oda used to forshadowed smiles users would look back in PH Lmao. At the very least tha sick forshadowed panel is still getting paid of, but by the minks. Lol

- Sanji saving momo was also good. It kinda make sense to him to take this job due to his invisible RS ability. And one thing can be taken from his confrontation with King ; King's kick < Vergo's :afrokappa:

- And chapter is being closed with an actual meme. It almost as dope as @Admiral Lee Hung 's meme.:milaugh:

Not showing Inu and Neko sulong was retarted. What was the point of that Neko image last chapter then? And aren't they looking at the moon and should transform anyway if they want it or not?

Wholesome moment
but does this mean Sanji same way Luffy knew that 9 scabbards will start the war before Kaido kills Momo?

Amazing feat next chapter:
King wants to cut Sanji in half. So if next chapter Sanji is fine, that means YC1 failed to injure/cut Sanji.
Unlike some trashcan that was injured by some normal scythe from a pleasurer

Luffy hypes King's attack as well. Seems like King/Luffy is there to hype Sanji's durability.

Reminder me of this:
Franky+Brook was good but where did they come from? A hole Big Mom made?
And since when Franky's bike can jump without a ramp or something?

The ending I think confirmed Toei opening:
Luffy+ SH vs Big Mom
Sanji vs King
Zolo vs Queen

This chapter should have taught overzealous Sanji fans a valuable lesson in life:
"Careful what you wish for because you might just get it".
Checking this thread to see whether they learned the lesson?

Am I the least surprised?

Luffy giving an Emperor the stink eye in WCI and thinking he wont have to deal with her...
Will he learn the lesson from it?

It was an ok chapter but from plot progression perspective, barely anything happened.
Momonosuke is rescued and that's it. Congrats to Sanjino for making it short.
I thought Kaido was about to pull off a majestic feat of soloing everyone on top of the dome but a wild Jack appears with his troops...
It seems like the story requires the Minks and Scabbards to fail, to end up in a desperate situation so they can be saved.

Nami and Zeus are starting to become annoying and seems like Brook put him out of commission once again...
The mad biker, Cyborg Franky stealing the show with his majestic slam on Meme's face. :finally:
Excited to see what he has to offer and whether he can keep her in check, at least for a short time.
jesus let people enjoy their favorite character sanji was amazing this chapter but people like you ruin the fun for everyone reading the chapter and turn the discussion into an argument just wait for your favorite character moment no need to shit on a character and their fans

Status
Not open for further replies.