Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is only the second round against Kaido and BM, that too many actors are absent (Tama, Hiyori, Hawkins, the marines, the BMP and Kanjuro and Orochi if they are still alive) and that the final battle will happen on the mainland I do not think that the supernovas, the Straw Hats and their samurais, minks or ninjas allies will win most of their fights here.

If Sanji really does have a fight against King instead of just a short confrontation he can only lose against him, same for Zoro or Jinbei.

PS-> I think Hawkins should join Laws crew post Wano and become his FM. He is never gonna have someone who can compete with Zoro but he should at least have someone who can compete with Killer.
I know this is a joke, but Hawkins would take over Law's crew immediately. But Law doesn't need new crew members, he is already op with his devil fruit.
Post automatically merged:

I would expect Hawkins to die in this arc if BB comes at some point to Wano...
Why woud Hawkins die? :specialmeh:

Where are the Sanji haters at?:steef::steef::steef:I'm at 100% right now :endthis:
I'm here Sanji is used as hypetool throughout the New world against Vergo / Doffy / hyped Vinesmoke's speed / hyped PO's durability - strength / hyped enma two times now we have Also this :

Doffy >>> Sanji used as hypetool ( Veteran Level )
Kuri >>> Ichiji used as Hypetool ( Veteran Level )
King >>> .... used as hypetool ( Veteran Level ) and happened to be sanji again :endthis:

That's probably whats gonna happen because Oda hasn't done much to hype King.

And if there is one sure fire punching bag for Oda, when everyone else is busy, its Sanji.
Either Oda perfectly delivers King's strength by showcasing how he destroys the third strongest straw hat with ease (you could say Sanji is Luffy's first/second commander) or Oda simply shits on everything which even comes remotely close in powerlevels and storytelling.
The latter is rather unlikely imo.

J

Jo_Ndule

Unless BMP come in time to help BP dominate the alliance, BP will get dominated .

Only kaido and Jack will look badass, WhoWho too.

King the Background will keep looking trash, he's just like Mihawk was at MF.

J

Jo_Ndule

Either Oda perfectly delivers King's strength by showcasing how he destroys the third strongest straw hat with ease (you could say Sanji is Luffy's first/second commander) or Oda simply shits on everything which even comes remotely close in powerlevels and storytelling.
If King destroys Sanji low diff or no diff.
I'll stop placing him below Cracker, he'll be his equal now.

J

Jo_Ndule

Lucky that most of people here didn't read or watched every weeks Skypeia and EL +15 years ago, man you would be dead right now with the amount of trolling by Oda and fake match up happened in those arcs :milaugh:
You mean the arc where Enel fodderized Zoro badly?

Be happy Zoro doesn't get to fight Linlin and Kaido.

At best he should hope Oda give him Smoothie or queen
Now that King will be getting weakened by Sanji soon.

Sanji hypetool role started ndule

You mean the arc where Enel fodderized Zoro badly?

Be happy Zoro doesn't get to fight Linlin and Kaido.

At best he should hope Oda give him Smoothie or queen
Now that King will be getting weakened by Sanji soon.
or sanji gets destroyed

I know this is a joke, but Hawkins would take over Law's crew immediately. But Law doesn't need new crew members, he is already op with his devil fruit.

Why woud Hawkins die? :specialmeh:
Law definitely needs a stronger crew cause shits kinda ass lol
Do you think sanji will fight queen cause if its the case kings not gonna have an easy time even if its not his main fight

Personally dont think JZS are strong enough to solo Jack queen and king tho so it wouldn't surprise me seeing king destroy any of them
:kayneshrug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You sound like a sexy robot.
I am a sexy robot and I come in all shades of pink. :myman:
Are you german or some shit?
:choppawhat:
Nein, bin ich nicht.
I'd imagine his solotion would be the same as Garp's was against swordsman Roger
Could be but we should finally get that mythical solution in front of our eyes.
It should stop hiding off-panel.
why did u do that to sanji stans after they read about their favorite clashing with King a YC1 why are u like this ? do u not have mercy ? they are hyped to see Sanji vs king but u remind them about his clashes's conclusion started from Vergo to PO why are u jealous bro stop that ?
I wanted to help them, make them see light and prevent them from digging their own graves... :josad:
Sanji is about to fight Zoro’s Wano opponent and you’re about to skip? Lmfao
This is going to hype King’s abilities for when he probably fights Zoro lol.
Sanji clashing with King probably means that Zoro wont fight him. They never clashed with each other's opponents.
Wano setting is different but still, it could exclude Zoro from King fight so it will be someone else. Law or Marco, I guess.

i don't get why you belittle king like that is it because you know in the end there is high chance he will fight zoro, or perhaps so people can be more open to the idea of sanji having full fight against king and beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.