Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand how can people believe those 3 mink guardians are going to do anything but scratch base Jack?
They are probably going to die in order anger Neko and Inu more and at least make higher stakes in this dull war
Post automatically merged:

you know what i should calm down shit that scared me a little thought i lost a bet
The King vs Sanji part was real
lol

So Jack is fightning against a force equal or superior to the one his boss transformed is confronting?
Topkek
Kaido is fighting 7 scabbards, including a Neko sulong and other minks (Assuming the Guardians). Jack is fighting primarily Inu and Raizo, along with the 3 Musketeer Minks. Jack and Kaido apparently already take care of the Mink fodder or some of them.

(Assuming that spoiler is true, if not its the Musketeers/Guardians only fighting Jack so far).

I can't understand how can people believe those 3 mink guardians are going to do anything but scratch base Jack?
They are probably going to die in order anger Neko and Inu more and at least make higher stakes in this dull war
Post automatically merged:

The King vs Sanji part was real
lol
They are the strongest after their duke.
It's not unreasonable to think that three of them in Sulong form have the power of their duke in base form.

Has Carrot done anything other than dodging Daifuku's genie until her sulong ran out?

She never dared to confront the Genie
She didnt need to as that wasnt her objective, and judging by the fact that she was easily dodging everything while removing every ships steering wheel, that tells me that physically they are close. Made daifuku look like a fool

bro, carrot went from brulee fodder to wrecking ships and being around daifukus lvl watchu talking bout
Since she didn't show if she was able of taking on Daifuku's Genie in a straight fight and instead used her agility and speed to make him destroy the ships and that Sulong Pekoms was quickly owned and brutalized by Oven and his former comrades I have my reasons to think even Sulong transformation has its limits.

Kaido is fighting 7 scabbards, including a Neko sulong and other minks (Assuming the Guardians). Jack is fighting primarily Inu and Raizo, along with the 3 Musketeer Minks. Jack and Kaido apparently already take care of the Mink fodder or some of them.

(Assuming that spoiler is true, if not its the Musketeers/Guardians only fighting Jack so far).
I saw something like Kaido vs Asura, Neko and Denjiro and Jack vs the three musketers, two guardians and Inu.

Status
Not open for further replies.