Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji fights King, their fight being in Zoro’s building makes sense for two reasons:

1. it’s presumable isolated from everyone else, assuming Zoro cleared out the building when he was in it.

2. There being no roof which if they fight would be able to lead to a sky battle

i have in mind cracker as YC3 tier tbh, and do you see him beating cracker, while this very dude did last hours against G4 and got defeated by plot armor and nami's help; while few seconds of G4 was enough to crush doffy?
Nope. I firmly put Doflamingo just under the YC's.
Post automatically merged:

when he proves it thats when its not headcanon
not when its too late.
It's Nik the Cart before the horse type.

If Sanji fights King, their fight being in Zoro’s building makes sense for two reasons:

1. it’s presumable isolated from everyone else, assuming Zoro cleared out the building when he was in it.

2. There being no roof which if they fight would be able to lead to a sky battle
It's the building next to it looking at the panel. the whole area was filled with these party platforms actually

Vergo vs. Sanji

King vs. Sanji

These guys have the balls to compare Doffy to King. Hahahaha. Vergo did better against Sanji.

Like I told you all, Law/Kid > all the Calamities and will fight the Yonko. King/Queen are leftovers for Zoro/Sanji to play with.

E.Oda is not losing his consistency, there was no build-up between Zoro and King, and he is not going to write a fight between them just because Zoro fans wanted it. King is more suitable for Sanji, because both can fly and they can fight on the sky. Remember Doflamingo, when not even Law could reach Doflamingo, he used Sanji to counter him on the sky, because there was a point; it was a sky fight. Now this could be the same. King is not suitable for Zoro, because clearly, as I said many months ago,

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spoilers-discussion.5238/page-332#post-487561
''If E.Oda is planning to match King with Zoro, then there was no build-up between the two, which would be weird considering E.Oda's style.
If there is a build-up, then there is one with Orochi, I would rather see Zoro taking on Orochi and his minions, because he actually tried to take down Orochi before, but ironically, stopped by Kyoshiro who was Denjiro in disguise. I would rather see him taking on Orochi + Orochi's minions + Oniwabanshu, instead of soloing someone as powerful as King, because that wouldn't make sense both in terms of power levels and story telling.''

King's true power is his zoan flying ability, not his sword skills.

King is obviously around Doflamingo's level, in fact as a YC1, he should be slightly stronger than Doflamingo like Katakuri. This is why Sanji has a big power up like Raid Suit now.

Imagine now, Orochi resurrect himself by using his mythical zoan and try to kidnap Oden's daughter, and then Zoro comes to rescue. And then he finishes Orochi once and for all.
King is a swordsman in the first place. With amplified physical stats and fire, when it was already hinted that Zoro is interested in the ability to cut fire. Plus, King is Kaido's right hand man, where as Zoro is Luffy's right hand man, so the hierarchy is clear. King being able to fly doesn't mean he will be Sanji's opponent. Flying isn't a fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.