• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Is king weak or sanji is strong ???

sanji neg diff yonji who has raid suit and metal skin but Sanji isn’t known for his power

which means sanjis base kick/dj kicks > king ancient zoan full diving meteor attacks

Ichiji got one shotted by katakuri and he also has the raid suit and metal skin

this tells me that Sanji has insane durability without the raid suit and without metal skin because all the other cinsmoles keep getting one shotted even in he suit

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
this lowkey one of the most racist things ive seen in a kid's tv show before
Yea, when I first saw it, I was legit confused if I should be offended or laugh. I find it amazing though. 90's and early 2000's cartoons were alot more edgy with many instances of subtle racism and homophobia. The blue Ranger in this season quit the show because the cast bullied him about being gay.

Yeah, Sanji is a powerful kicker. Just because the Vinsmokes have iron skin, doesn't mean Snaji can't break it. Plus, Sanji hit him off guard.
Bro the Vinsmokes did the same thing Sanji did..... if you want to call it "off guard" then they hit these people off guard too, Daifuku, Smoothie and Oven were literally focused on carrot, chopper and Nami, and then the vinsmokes literally blitz them, Theres a speed panel similar to the sanji one in the upper right hand corner. look at Daifuku, Smoothie, Oven and Perospero's faces...... they were not on guard, the only difference is that when Sanji blitz Oven he did more damage than anybody on this page lol. Thats the truth.

Yea, when I first saw it, I was legit confused if I should be offended or laugh. I find it amazing though. 90's and early 2000's cartoons were alot more edgy with many instances of subtle racism and homophobia. The blue Ranger in this season quit the show because the cast bullied him about being gay.
I genuinely don't exactly understand what the gif is refering to ?
That only black people know how to dance or something?

Bro the Vinsmokes did the same thing Sanji did..... if you want to call it "off guard" then they hit these people off guard too, Daifuku, Smoothie and Oven were literally focused on carrot, chopper and Nami, and then the vinsmokes literally blitz them, Theres a speed panel similar to the sanji one in the upper right hand corner. look at Daifuku, Smoothie, Oven and Perospero's faces...... they were not on guard, the only difference is that when Sanji blitz Oven he did more damage than anybody on this page lol. Thats the truth.
that reiju panel...

That thing with King and Sanji is wild af.
Only option that makes sense tbh is, if he added CoA onto the suit. Which would double its durability, something his siblings seemingly were not able to do. This would explain it, cause then his durability would be very high tbh.
I always speculated on Sanji pulling out the full potential out of the suit because of:
a) he can add haki onto the suit's durability, b) he can use Geppou upon using the accelerators (doubled speed) and c) because he's a leg based fighter, the accelerators also boost his main weapon.
So because he meets all three conditions, what rarely anyone does, it basically suits him the most.
But wait and see I guess..

And hopefully there's more to the Luffy/calamities scene, even if it's just a little. How long will Oda hide that advanced haki game.
And the action on top of the dome will be completely off paneled.. Great :/

Status
Not open for further replies.