Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Sanji still held his shoulder from Pain against Doffy, his clothes were messed up. TWO BIG DIFFERENCES
while here Sanji clothes BOTH (Raid Suit and the normal Suit) look fine, and he commented on Raid Suit instead of holding a body part of being injured....
If you really just want to dismiss those two difference because of your whim, it's fine, live your life
Post automatically merged:

TWO WORDS: MERE YONKO

:milaugh:
Dude i am done for the day . Big meme fans will say this did not happen , oda keep dissing her with mid tier fighter.

Dude, Sanji "sighed" the same way Kaido "sighed" at Luffy Lmao
Can't stand properly Lmao
Are we seeing the same panels?
Sighed dude u don't know shit about panting and sighing on panel lmao when someone sighs there is a long cloud with a line while when panting a small cloud
Kaido sighed :

Zoro huffing
now which one is for sanji :

LMAOO dude it's u who aren't reading the manga dude is talking improperly and exercing his force to just stand up and that's u found huffing and puffing and if he is ok and will stand up without problem u won't find huffing and puffing also having difficulties to even say a complete sentence without difficulties LMAOO

Well that's Good so King 's attack made Sanji bleeding from his face like when sanji got injured from Doffy's named attack and the suit is what protected him and following what he said last chapter and this if that was base Sanji he would have been dead he even find it difficult to talk and a lot of things happened and only by then did sanji get up so RS is a good Power up for Sanji while Zoro / luffy want to go to fight Kaido that speaks a lot of hype for them they were even undamaged from Queen's attack without using suit or anything and finally just to let ppl know King is in front of Zoro and Queen in front of Jinbei and Sanji i don't know how will oda do his match up ?
Dude sanji just got a 5 ton flying spear right into his guts and you compared that shit to a mere throw from queen, damn the bashing is strong af.

Unfortunately what you agree with and what Oda agrees with are 2 different things.

Zoro will be there fighting Kaido with Luffy
Just like he fought Crocodile, Lucci and Doflamingo with Luffy.
The best chance Zoro has is a token slash against an off guard Kaido as a prelude to Luffy's finisher, and that probably won't happen as it would seem unfair.
LUFFY will be pirate King. He is the one who is taking down Kaido.
Unless you want Luffy+Zoro to tag team Mihawk, stay in your lane.:milaugh:

F

Fallen Prince

I just realized that Oda used the new Mid4 pairs to troll Big Mom in consecutive chapters.

Last week we had Franky and Brook ride over her and cut her homies. This week we have Jimbe and Robin throw her around and roll her out of the room :milaugh:
Brauh whats up with oda , he is on troll mode. :gokulaugh: , 5 year old big mom tanks old giants and here she is struggling to beat bunch of mid tier . :funky:

I can see all salt and troll :ihaha:

@DarkWitch
You though about the whole Big mom sitation bro?
Kinda hard as Big mom fan to see these panels, still I kinda have hope for later because I expect this, I expect that Oda take out Big mom from the battlefield so the strawhats has free way to pass to Kaido and get their matchup.
It's annoying but it is what it is and as much as I hate seeing Big Mom be treated like this, the only good thing that came out of this situation was seeing Robin in action.

OK .... that's it .... Big Mom is based on Oda's math teacher whom he hated so much ...

that's the only logical way too look at it

p.s
Big Mom is fine with 0 damage like always ...
but for fuck sake let her fight once in a while

Sighed dude u don't know shit about panting and sighing on panel lmao when someone sighs there is a long cloud with a line while when panting a small cloud
Kaido sighed :

Zoro huffing
now which one is for sanji :

LMAOO dude it's u who aren't reading the manga dude is talking improperly and exercing his force to just stand up and that's u found huffing and puffing and if he is ok and will stand up without problem u won't find huffing and puffing also having difficulties to even say a complete sentence without difficulties LMAOO
He is wondering if Momo ran away and talking about the sturdiness of his suit, he's not even talking about damage at all and seems more preoccupied with the situation at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.