Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even call it stalling. 60+ characters at Onigashima. This chapter brought back Hawkins, Drake and WW after many chapters.

Stalling would have been showing 17 pages of the Strawhats fighting fodder.
Stalling in a sense that the pace has slowed down considerably.

We've now had two chapters in a row (with this one it might be three in a row), where really not much story-progress happened.

Just think about it: Three chapters ago Kaido took the scabbards to the rooftop and the minks were about to go into sulong-form.

I mean those last few chapters weren't bad per-se, but how has the story progressed since chapter 987?

Big Mom has been trolled two times, Yamato is still creeping around and Momo has been freed. That's it though. Literally nothing else has changed since the ending of chapter 987. We haven't even seen anything from the minks or Kaido again.

Who's Who: To where the Queen is.
Drake: Don't get me into biting and biting among you.
Wait is xDrake already facing WsW? Do they encounter each other? Probably the next battle who would decide, well unexpected but I like it. How you can give WsW enough hype? Let him beat a strong Supernova as Drake. Over top after his win he could even take on Yamato and caught her too.
Would kinda give really great hype for WsW.

We've now had two chapters in a row (with this one it might be three in a row), where really not much story-progress happened.

Just think about it: Three chapters ago Kaido took the scabbards to the rooftop and the minks were about to go into sulong-form.

I mean those last few chapters weren't bad per-se, but how has the story progressed since chapter 987?

Big Mom has been trolled two times, Yamato is still creeping around and Momo has been freed. That's it though. Literally nothing else has changed since the ending of chapter 987. We haven't even seen anything from the minks or Kaido again.
And people say Oda is speeding the story up.

Kaido and the minks are getting offpanelled...

In a few chapters we'll see the scabbards lying all bloody on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.