Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for the Smoothie attacking Marco shit, but for the pure fact that the BMP should be with Pero's just makes complete sense.

Idk I'm still gonna wait. Not sure how Darker would know its fake. Not even Redon says things are fake until he knows something in the chapter contradicts it
Yep honnestly that's BS writing if the BMP weren't capable of using their powers to cross the waterfall already or if Perospero came to Onigashima all alone with none of his siblings to help him against King and Marco and the rest of the alliance.

Which latest one is fake?
Does the dude have the scans even? Lol
I guess the Pero/BMP/Smoothie/Marco spoiler is what he's saying.

But that spoiler is mega specific. It mentions WW hating Jack, not Queen. It also mentions Queen hating Drake, not WW. The fact that it mentions Pero using Mont D'Or's book to hide the Canter and the BMP almost screams Oda to me.

Not to fucking mention, but Vegapank, a credible insider, called the Orochi execution spoilers fake in the spoilers waiting room

Take what these guys are saying with a grain of salt. The smoothie/marco spoilers are seemingly coming from the same guy who leaked us spoilers on Mondays months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.