Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I dropped Black Clover for like 0 reasons like just before the timeskip.
I heard that it's pretty hype where the manga is rn so i may catch up.
You dropped it before the most hyped arc in the manga and probalby he most dark one ( I dont promise you Berserk level of this but its still good for shonen Magic story.

But then literally everyone would be complaining about pacing and we'd be 10 chapters behind
Here's a few good solutions.
1. Dont separate the strawhats at all if their separations and journeys are off screened. This literally would've reduced the number of chapters since there wouldn't be need for panels of people coming together again

2. Make actual interesting stories when the people get separated. Everybody loves the strawhats. As long as they are doing interesting stuff that serves THE MAIN FOCUS OF THE STORY then everybody will be fine with more chapters. If this was like enniws lobby where there's ONE MAIN FOCUS and separating the crew to fight cp9 directly serves the MAIN FOCUS, no one would complain.

Instead we have people getting tossed around off screen and interrupting the flow of the story at random points killing the pacing and then disappearing back off screen to do unknown unshown shit.

It's fuckin bad

๋ฐ€ํ•ด๋Š” ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์›๋ž˜๋„ ์—ฌ๊ธฐ ์ƒ์ฃผํ•˜๋˜ ์œ ์ €๊ฐ€ ์•„๋‹ˆ๋ผ์„œ ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ ๋งํ•˜๋Š”์ง€ ์ž˜ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ๋Š”๋ฐ.. ํ‚น์€ ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ๋ž‘ ๋ถ™๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ํ•˜๋Š” ๊ตฌ๋„ ์•ˆ ๋‚˜์˜ด.

๋‚˜์˜ค๊ธด ํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ ๋ฃจํ”ผ๋ž‘ ์กฐ๋กœ ๋„˜๋ฒ„์ฆˆ ์ƒ๋Œ€ํ•˜๋Š” ์ปท๋“ค ๋ง๊ณ ๋Š” ์—†๋‹ค๋Š”๋ฐ ๋‚˜๋„ ๊ทธ๋ฆผ์„ ๋ณธ ๊ฒŒ ์•„๋‹ˆ๋ผ์„œ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ๋‹ค. ๋‹ค๋งŒ ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰ ์ปท์—๋Š” ๋Œ€์‚ฌ๋กœ ์ถ”์ •์ปจ๋Œ€ ๋ฃจํ”ผ, ๋“œ๋ ˆ์ดํฌ, ๋„˜๋ฒ„์ฆˆ ๋‚˜์˜ด.

Sounds like the only cuts in the chapter are:

- Luffy/Zoro fighting Numbers (in the beginning)
- Cut to Drake/WW/Hawkins and their dialogue/scenes.
- Cut to Drake joining Luffy in fighting the Numbers

Maybe.

I think that having spoilers so early is hurting OP fans in the long run and their enjoying of the series, the simple solution is not to be so attentive to spoilers, JJK or CSM are not affected by this and the reader can enjoy and be surprised when a new chapter comes out since there are hardly any spoilers for any of those series.

Sounds like the only cuts in the chapter are:

- Luffy/Zoro fighting Numbers (in the beginning)
- Cut to Drake/WW/Hawkins and their dialogue/scenes.
- Cut to Drake joining Luffy in fighting the Numbers

Maybe.
+ It seems like the dude didn't have the picture yet with means their could be more stuffs who cover the chapter.

N

NeutralWatcher

Looks like Numbers hype if they would fight Luffy and Zoro.

Flying Fighters might fight samurai.

Kyoshiro have taken care of Sasaki.

Drake might fight Who'sWho or Queen.

Ulti vs Yamato.

Page One is chasing Luffy and Yamato and Oda didn't reveal where he is for some reason.

Black maria is with Kaido.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I think that having spoilers so early is hurting OP fans in the long run and their enjoying of the series, the simple solution is not to be so attentive to spoilers, JJK or CSM is not affected by this and the reader can enjoy and be surprised when a new chapter comes out since there are hardly any spoilers for any of those series.
Yeah it's quite an agony my friend

Waiting entire days and you might get disappointed

I learned to like the manga for what it is :P

Here's a few good solutions.
1. Dont separate the strawhats at all if their separations and journeys are off screened. This literally would've reduced the number of chapters since there wouldn't be need for panels of people coming together again

2. Make actual interesting stories when the people get separated. Everybody loves the strawhats. As long as they are doing interesting stuff that serves THE MAIN FOCUS OF THE STORY then everybody will be fine with more chapters. If this was like enniws lobby where there's ONE MAIN FOCUS and separating the crew to fight cp9 directly serves the MAIN FOCUS, no one would complain.

Instead we have people getting tossed around off screen and interrupting the flow of the story at random points killing the pacing and then disappearing back off screen to do unknown unshown shit.

It's fuckin bad
@ImmaIvanoM prefers this is how Oda drew the Strawhats every chapter with their organs attached:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Good old Dressrosa times was still better than current OP

Dressrosa's pacing was bad with colloseum and dragged birdcage. But in Dressrosa, Oda hadn't touched and ruined Big Mom and her crew's hype. Hadn't turned Kaido's godlike debut into current pathetic him.
Ngl.

Kaido's plot is the most depressing one.

From his debut after Dressrosa ( which I deem as one of the most hyped moments of the series ) to screaming like a bitch from Diku's sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.