Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ImmaIvanoM and others hate that the story moves at breakneck speed when it comes to "skipping" certain points like how Kanjuro "reached Orochi in the mansion" (apparently we gotta see him walk some more
@Paperchampion23
Unfortunately your greatest idea for what kanjuro's story could be is "we see him walk". That's the best you can think of when I say there's unnecessary cutting in this story.

You really can't imagine anything here at all.

You probably never spent more than few minutes on reddit.

If you dont like Yamato or Carrot you are cursed.

insult to authors work? Even he knows that he sacrificed a lot of chapters and he knows it.
I literally spent half of WCI in reddit only...infact that is my gateway to other forms or as a matter of fact to the forum culture....like I said the GODA unnecessary wank they do there equates to unnecessary shit posting or rant we do here.......literally just other side of coin....

@Paperchampion23
Unfortunately your greatest idea for what kanjuro's story could be is "we see him walk". That's the best you can think of when I say there's unnecessary cutting in this story.

You really can't imagine anything here at all.

Bruh, you literally said that line, not me. You were upset that you couldn't see how Kanjuro reached Orochi even though there were 2 chapters of him being lost in a cave.

Ngl.

Kaido's plot is the most depressing one.

From his debut after Dressrosa ( which I deem as one of the most hyped moments of the series ) to screaming like a bitch from Diku's sword.
Wano Kaido looks pathetic. Wano Jack looks softer than Zou Jack.

But Big Mom and her crew's stories is not better.
I was in goosebumps when Zoro said in Zou "Trying to get Sanji back will might mean we will face 2 Yonko at the same time", as if it's a seriously bad outcome.
And yet here we are now, exactly against 2 Yonkos like Zoro predicted, but feels like there is no serious threat atm :/

Status
Not open for further replies.