Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not total failure. The scientist said all children were modified successfully on paper, but Sanji failed to awaken genes. It doesn’t mean genes do not exist at all, it means the genes lie dormant inside. They are awakening extremely slowly probably.
Sanji is a late bloomer modified human. Luffy's red hawk = haki, df, stretch combined

Dj?fire? No mera2 no mi, no haki, no spin. The only way to explain it is his modified body. Power of science.

Ashura? Just an illusion from Zoro's strong aura.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Hmm, he may be somewhat flat but his badass one liners and the power and aura, what a fucking beast. Well worth the following I say :cheers:
There are others who are stronger and I don't like the one liners. Most Strawhats with the exception of Sanji have been boiled down into tropes post time skip. Don't really care much for Sanji but he as the most character development of any SH even if Oda sometimes forgets it.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I am sure that Big Mom will survive Wano too, after all she is fated to return to Elbaf one day.
Even past Elbaf. Im 100% certain that she is not going to die. She'll be there in the last war in some way shape or form. Several factors almost guarantee her survival even though those factors are upsetting as fan of hers.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck it, go on then.
Kaido bb shanks will all die so why not meme.
What do you want to bet?

There are others who are stronger and I don't like the one liners. Most Strawhats with the exception of Sanji have been boiled down into tropes post time skip. Don't really care much for Sanji but he as the most character development of any SH even if Oda sometimes forgets it.
zoro is still a bit of a mystery tbh, I feel like personality has been portrayed, a goal, a justification for his goal all portrayed, but where is his past and history. I think if we get to know a bit of what zoro came from, what his potential and will.

Status
Not open for further replies.