Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace vs Marco confirmed.
Seriously.

If Kaido has yet to be referenced as the Ace and the Number doesnt exist (not as a 1 or something), i feel like it still should exist.

Better yet, if Luffy's brother was intended to be the Ace just purely from his name and not power, that would be odd considering 4 years have passed since he was even at Wano. In 4 years Kaido couldn't have found a replacement. Or how about 20 years since the other positions existed during Odens flashback.

Whats even weirder is in the volume, you can clearly still see 4 silhouettes for the All-Stars in Chapter 920/921 (forget which chapter).

You realize Luffy can control G4 now right? He can control his Haki now, G4 is like G2 to him now.
Why didn’t he use it earlier
Post automatically merged:

Did you miss the whole chapters Luffy was training with hyo. Its literally about controlling his Haki. Law says his Haki was going out of him on dressrosa. Since Luffy learned Haki control he literally spamming G4 on fodders and ships.
Why didn’t he use it all this time...

Seriously.

If Kaido has yet to be referenced as the Ace and the Number doesnt exist (not as a 1 or something), i feel like it still should exist.

Better yet, if Luffy's brother was intended to be the Ace just purely from his name and not power, that would be odd considering 4 years have passed since he was even at Wano. In 4 years Kaido couldn't have found a replacement. Or how about 20 years since the other positions existed during Odens flashback.

Whats even weirder is in the volume, you can clearly still see 4 silhouettes for the All-Stars in Chapter 920/921 (forget which chapter).
Then my best bet that ACE is Yamato. Yamato gomna turn heels

Seriously.

That forth silhouette could be the former Calamity before Jack grew to power and he/she is the current Ace.

Seriously.

Ace is Ace

Jinbe fear no one ... he stopped a raging Akainu ...

p.s

talking about 1% Big Mom is that fun to you :)
What ?

Jinbe admitted in front of Akainu that he's not fighting him, but sacrificing his life, so Jinbe thinks that him taking Akainu on results in the loss of his own life and that he can only hope to win seconds by dying.

The very same Jinbe told BM after she declared that she'll kill him in the last chapter: " i welcome the attempt"

Do u realise what big of a difference this is ?
Jinbe sees Akainu as a bigger threat than Big mom, that's undeniable with those scenes.

What ?

Jinbe admitted in front of Akainu that he's not fighting him, but sacrificing his life, so Jinbe thinks that him taking Akainu on results in the loss of his own life and that he can only hope to win seconds by dying.

The very same Jinbe told BM after she declared that she'll kill him in the last chapter: " i welcome the attempt"

Jinbe sees Akainu as a bigger threat than Big mom, that's undeniable with those scenes.
Ehh semantics, diff circumstances warrant different levels of threat. You can’t say that both situations carry the same weight

What ?

Jinbei just grew his balls after joining in wanking Luffy. The MC juice is strong afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.