Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only saw them transforming, not their full forms. For example, this is what we effectively saw:

This is what we haven't seen:

Unless Carrot is entirely super unique as a Mink (which could entirely be if Oda is planning something with her), minks who can control their Sulong's should have less "wild" forms like this one.
She said she almost died doing it so idk if that’s special
Post automatically merged:

@BangMi Did Redon really post that summary cuz I'm hearing whisperings that he didn't and that the summary is unconfirmed
He didn’t

You're calling me subjective, but what about people always excusing Oda constant bait and switch? Oda is the master of building hype on things and never deliver on them because drawing good action is too much hassle and he knows his fanboys will excuse it anyway. Remember when Oda teased Dragon Kaido vs sulong minks? Off screened. Jack vs Dukes? Silhouettes.
Chapter ending on epic Straw hats assemble spread? What they do after is off screened the next one.
There's something really wrong with the way Oda delivers. He's the genius of cocktease.
Don't associate me with those people to put forth your point ,I'm not defending their choices in any way.I don't advocate those apologists in any way.
I call out problems when they're visible too and off-screening is one of them I have to repeat this again, the discussion between me and you was limited to this chapter and the hate it was garnering.

Don't associate me with those people to put forth your point ,I'm not defending their choices in any way.I don't advocate those apologists in any way.
I call out problems when they're visible too and off-screening is one of them I have to repeat this again, the discussion between me and you was limited to this chapter and the hate it was garnering.
So why you're pestering me for having a problem over Oda apparently off screening the straw hats action after last chapter? :lusalty:

She said she almost died doing it so idk if that’s special
Post automatically merged:
I'm talking about the design. Look at the panels here:

Either:

- Carrot has a super unique, standout Mink form.

- The Musketeers/Guardians have yet to show off what their forms actually look like and and what we see here is just them still transforming.

Compare the image to what I just posted, they are not as composed as Carrot was after fully transforming at WCI. They look like they are still transforming or just wild.

Seeing how the chapter focuses on X Drake's betrayal, I think the Hawkins mentioned is from a flashback @Kejon
It must be a flashback then. I knew it was Drake, there was just no other explanation for that. Anyway, I'm hyped to see more of Drake and Hawkins.
fake informer @Kejon was right
Drake was the one who freed Law

I told you it was Drake! :cheers: Poor Hawkins was betrayed and had to fight a 2vs1 :jordanmf:

Agree, why you should bothering about characters growth when you could show another fodders who doing nothing to plot. I mean SH have already plot armor, and we saw that to became strong you should just be offpanelled. So yes why you should bothered about em....
Well, I have one reason to Bother.
You are dumb, as well as everyone who consider SH development as " not important". Imagine final fight where Black Beard, admirals etc will lose to SH crew because of Plot Armor, if that happened I doubt that you will feel satisfied, fools.
Talk about being dumb when I do not discuss any of that in my post and it is limited to the contents of this chapter with another user.I suppose you're so delusional with all your hate that it has led to comprehension problems

Honestly I hope the provider just hiding stuff and Sanji & co are actually shown doing stuff (maybe fighting flying gifters? ) . Rather be a fool then another case of extreme off screenitis. :crybeard:

Status
Not open for further replies.