Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about the design. Look at the panels here:

Either:

- Carrot has a super unique, standout Mink form.

- The Musketeers/Guardians have yet to show off what their forms actually look like and and what we see here is just them still transforming.

Compare the image to what I just posted, they are not as composed as Carrot was after fully transforming at WCI. They look like they are still transforming or just wild.
That’s a wild assumption for a one panel shot. Carrot was a gateway Sulong to showcase what it was. You could even say Pekoms did the better job.
Post automatically merged:

My fellow zorofans would equate an Onigiri to G4 Kong Gun...

Sry, nothing u can do anymore.

Jinbe is more worried of Akainu than Big mom, it's confirmed, u can't interpret the scenes differently.

Jinbe > fighting Akainu is a sacrifice

Also Jinbe > Challenges Big mom to "attempt" and take his life.

Well Jack washed them.
I’m hoping that they just confused two of the other Minks for Inu and Neko. The idea that Inu and Neko would ditch the 7 other Scabbards in their fight against Kaido just to have a grudge match against Jack is incredibly stupid.

Now I kinda hope Luffy remembers what Drake did. Imagine Drake thinking he's going to get help just to end up being punched. That'd explain the 1% chance of survival if nobody want to help him

So why you're pestering me for having a problem over Oda apparently off screening the straw hats action after last chapter? :lusalty:
It's because you always add on appendage to your post not relevant to our original discussion like me not knowing what being subjective is when you actually were like I insisted in my post, or me "daring" to defend this "mess".Don't expect me to not reply to those jibes if you didn't want to be pestered.

That’s a wild assumption for a one panel shot. Carrot was a gateway Sulong to showcase what it was. You could even say Pekoms did the better job.
Bruh, what? Why so biased towards Peckoms and anti-Carrot? Someone who couldn't control their sulong and got jumped immediately?

What I'm saying is, either we HAVEN'T yet seen the Guardians/Musketeer's full Sulong forms yet OR Carrot has a more unique/standout form because Oda is treating her differently from the rest, which he already is by having her with the strawhats.

You can see my points exactly because when Carrot transformed, she looked EXACLTY like they did 2 chapters ago, except she got a way more composed form after even that. The other minks, including Peckoms, have yet to even remotely show that off.

Oda could simply justify it by having Luffy not remember it since he sucks at remembering things. But Luffy remembering would be cooler. And poor drake:arnoling:
Amnesia Luffy.

:finally:

O-Luff

I'm assuming he secretly spared them or some other b.s. that means they'd be even worse off if Drake wasn't there to fake it.
He is meant to be a double agent .
And you expect Luffy to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.