Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First he try to help Kaido with the yamato problem and now he take care for the crew and try to help Kaido as he can.
Overall King,Queen and Jack take care for Kaido as backups and don't let him alone.
Seeing King calling out all Flyers little make me happy,he show his skill as vice captain. Overall the end where he wish good luck for the flyers even though they are rivals and also WsW teaming up with Queen, never expect such a teamup of these characters.
I really did like King's dialogue with the Tobi Roppo in this chapter and him saying good luck was a nice touch as well, it's showing us that King still trusts them even if they don't like him.

As for Queen and Who's Who I really did like seeing them team up against Drake, it's showing us that that even though the Tobi Roppo and All Stars don't get along but if there is one thing they have in common is that they don't like traitors.

Also Jack was awesome in this chapter, with him taking on the sulong minks and still fighting back despite taking heavy damage and injuries.

"King: Let’s stop fighting amongst ourselves!!

King: Kaido-san is on the roof.
Enemies will make their way up there from within the castle.
You guys should stop them however you can.

King: Don’t underestimate them.
Good luck in your fight. "

Even though I'm not a huge fan of King, I do like seeing this from him. It's stuff like these that is going to make me like his character a bit more, hopefully we will get to see more from King's personality during this arc.
He looks more like a Captain than Kaido who doesn't give a fuck lol.
Vice-Captain for ya :kata:

@Calypso this chapter :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.