Status
Not open for further replies.
Never saw you say this in the discussion. Even in this very thread you keep saying Jack defeated all when spoiler states "most"....so as I said before, you were wrong
Lol I said it in the Doffy vs Jack thread:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...onquixote-doflamingo.6281/page-25#post-702344

Sulong Carrot was indeed impressiv but we should use more the fact that these 200Sulong Minks perform better against Jack then Inuarashi and Nekomamushi in 5days of fighting!!! Jack and Inu fight for 12hours and Jack was always in mammoth form well Inu had a sword yet Jack didn´t even had one cut wound(only some bruise) and that of fighting a YC4lvl character who let Capone shit on his pants.
And these Sulong Minks cut and wounded Jack badly, that is like 200Diamante/Trebol/Kyros+(stronger then these characters) ganging on Doflamingo with countershock attacks... And Jack most like take out 80-100% of these Sulong Minks and yet the feat get downplayed even though Doffy feat with stomping fodder army get wanked to the next lvl.

200Sulong Army>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fodder army
As you see I call this already before.

REALLY??? Gifters did NOTHING? SO fodder minks are stronger than ZORO and KID? WOW.

You are so high IQ.

Your "Kaido san" got injured twice by this guy

I realise how weak Doffy's AP really is. He sneak attacked Kinemon and cut him with his strings and yet, the same dude managed to struggle that off easily.

Imagine Kinemon managing to sneak attack Doffy with a clean hit. Doffy would be already dead.

Bogard

You can't win
The way Kaido keeps taking damage makes me wonder in which state he'd be before Luffy will fight him. Kinemon boosted by "muh Oden's will could injure him" and he isn't even top5 scabbard.

Inu / Neko / Ashura Doji / Denjuro are on another lvl to him in base, with Inu / Neko having the large Sulong boost + "Muh Oden's will" on top of that

And thus if even Kinemon is allowed to injure him, it makes you question in which state Kaido will end after all this. Maybe Sulong will run out at one point?

He'd still win though, but he might take considerable damage

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The way Kaido keeps taking damage makes me wonder in which state he'd be before Luffy will fight him. Kinemon boosted by "muh Oden's will could injure him" and he isn't even top5 scabbard.

Inu / Neko / Ashura Doji / Denjuro are on another lvl to him in base, with Inu / Neko having the large Sulong boost + "Muh Oden's will" on top of that

And thus if even Kinemon is allowed to injure him, it makes you question in which state Kaido will end after all this. Maybe Sulong will run out at one point?

He'd still win though, but he might take considerable damage
There is no muh odens will. You just need ryou to hurt kaido.

REALLY??? Gifters did NOTHING? SO fodder minks are stronger than ZORO and KID? WOW
Yeah basically in the onpanels they get stomped or do you have a panel where they take out Sulong Minks? I wait....

Zoro just fight in base with saving his energy while Minks using their strongest form. Let use Zoro haki or ashura and the fight end really really quickly, he would stomp all Gifters at once.

Your "Kaido san" got injured twice by this guy
And? This "Guy" has the Ap and haki to hurt him, do Law,Luffy or Doffy have it? We see how Boundman fail against Kaido, you don't even need to try to use it as argument.

Bruh, how can someone in this section call Sanji irrelevant when just writting down his name in a post spikes the activity tenfold :milaugh:
Because he’s garbage and everyone enjoys thrashing him and his desperate fans. Don’t you guys have some more delusions to peddle? Like Sanji vs king? Even though there are 10 fighters in the alliance side stronger then the pastry cook?

When it actually needs a single Room/Shambles from Law to get Luffy up there, but nevermind and fuck Kinemon.
:suresure:
He's easily the smartest pirate captain on that island. No fighting without getting what he wants first. But no nuts no glory

Unfortunately I was right about Zoro sounding mild. I want him to smack these fucks

Status
Not open for further replies.