Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

In previous page Drake says to Zoro :
"At least! your victory... is good for me!"
"How about this?"

Zoro: "That’s quite honest/straightforward but you're hiding your position"

Apoo: "Should I call more Numbers? Look you guys stop drinking alcohol and come here!"

Zoro and Drake attacking Appo(?? not clear who is talking): "Dont do anything useless!!"
Apoo: "Ouah!"

Apoo: "Yoyo Drake!! I also heard everything!! This time are you gonna be parasitic to that weak and small pirate crew?

Drake: "I have hated that dude since the beginning. I am gonna crush him but not doing that for your sake

Zoro: "What? I also agree. The fight is useless" (the way I understand it: "let's call it a truce"?)
Yoooo @Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 drake and zoro making the s and a alliance canon lol

Yes, Oda gave their pre-time skip frozen bounties

Mihawk - (highest but unseen)
Doflamingo - 340 million
Moriah - 320 million (version that fought Kaido)
Kuma - 296 million
Jinbe - 250 million

While Croc/Hancock were frozen as teenagers, so it's pointless. And by the OP Magazine, it's MUCH harder to get a big bounty in the North Blue than Grand line.
Not only is that a very bad argument, their bounty doesn't even portray the strength hierarchy since all warlords are different kind of pirates with their own crews, own past and their own casualties.
It's not like they are in the same crew, let alone having a certain hierarchy within their system like a Yonko crew.

If the WG decided to make Queen and Katakuri shichibukais, would it be Queen >>> Katakuri bcoz of 1.3 billion > 1.056 billion???

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I feel oda is not interested, he wanted to showcase what sulong is and used carrot to hype it. Here he was probably needed to draw good designs for different types of minks but we can see all pretty much seem the same, art also doesn't look good. Would have preferred if he had taken time and rather made dukes form much better given their importance and hype against kaido and skipped carrot since it was not even needed there.
Yeah it was clear he took time and attention to make Carrot Sulong, the moment was hype, her design was great and unique. For all other he just draw some beast with messy hairs and big teeth. It's a shame he didn't take his time for Inu/Neko.

I think the only one who could have had a great and cool Sulong is Pedro.

this again lol

even without get his internal organ destroyed. what kind attack he can do against boundman?he literally has 0 attack to wound boundman in his arsenal. just mention 1.
All he has do is last 10 minutes and then he kills Luffy. You realize that he literally makes Luffy transform back into gear 4 the second time when he could have just killed him? Gear 4 was also obviously stronger than Cracker. It was the time limit that was a problem. Same thing with Doffy.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

"How about this?"

Apoo: "Should I call more Numbers? Look you guys stop drinking alcohol and come here!"

Zoro and Drake attacking Appo(?? not clear who is talking): "Dont do anything useless!!"

Apoo: "Yoyo Drake!! I also heard everything!! This time are you gonna be parasitic to that weak and small pirate crew?

Drake: "I have hated that dude since the beginning. I am gonna crush him but not doing that for your sake

Zoro: "What? I also agree. The fight is useless" (the way I understand it: "let's call it a truce"?)
Please do page one ulti panels ty

Mate, Kaido was shit talking Luffy's strength.

He fought him. He changed his mind.

"Kaido thinks" is not an argument. Dude thought Jack could solo Luffy/Law.
He didn´t say Jack alone should search them, also he do the mission on his own in the end, bring the brats here and defeating them are to different things. He himself make the long way actually to beat these brats, with means he was their to backup Jack.
And Kaido didn´t change his mind, he don´t see a problem of Luffy.
When he said Doffy was a weakling, he actually destroy two supernovas(Kid and Killer) so he could assume the powerlvl of Law and Luffy so your point is again pointless. And yet the same Kaido praise and hype Jack/Sulong Minks.

All SNs can give each other problems, since they are after all the future top tiers. It's like how when Yonko or Admirals clash.
The problem here's is that for example if Zoro fights Apoo,you will see a lot of peopl....Well sanji fan,they'll say ”hahaha look Zoro's fighting Apoo..........He's a fodder.........” or something like that

Anyways i want to see Apoo vs X drake both were infiltrate on they're respectives sides

"How about this?"

Give me more! I want it all.:beckmoji:

Luffy was sleeping and was gravely wounded for 3 days. Who gravely wounded him? Bellamy? Or Don Chinjao?

Go to wiki and look up the sources. It tells you.

just post panel here where doffy heavily injured luffy, even bellamy did worst than doffy lol. the only time luffy looks suffer was after he lost his haki and getting exhausted bc of it not because wound that doffy gave. 3 days and he even try to take on fujitora lol.

i can post like 20 panels where katakuri gravely hurt luffy or luffy gravely wound doffy.

this again lol

even without get his internal organ destroyed. what kind attack he can do against boundman?he literally has 0 attack to wound boundman in his arsenal. just mention 1.
Law's Gamma Knife was certainely far from being as effective on Doflamingo as he said it would be because if it had Doflamingo would have died a particulary gory death with his brain, heart and other organs being doomed and strings wouldn't have been enough to repair the damage. The fact that Doflamingo's brain was not impacted is quite telling unless Law was dumb enough to ignore that it's the first and most essential of internal organs.

He didn´t say Jack alone should search them, also he do the mission on his own in the end, bring the brats here and defeating them are to different things. He himself make the long way actually to beat these brats, with means he was their to backup Jack.
And Kaido didn´t change his mind, he don´t see a problem of Luffy.
When he said Doffy was a weakling, he actually destroy two supernovas(Kid and Killer) so he could assume the powerlvl of Law and Luffy so your point is again pointless. And yet the same Kaido praise and hype Jack/Sulong Minks.
How is Jack going to "bring Luffy AND Law"? Kaido read the newspaper that Luffy beat Katakuri and Cracker, and thinks Jack can apprehend him and Law?

Kaido is one of the most low iq pirates in One Piece when it comes to power scaling. This has been proven over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.