ONE PIECE CHAPTER 992: REMNANTS

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Men this panel is very emotional for me. Seeing Oden with happy face and a great character, his death was really sad and the way how the Scabbard fight with his name,men that is beautiful. Probably one of the best panels so far, this going be sooo good in the anime version...
Even Kaido praise Oden again in this chapter and knowledge his power.
Speaking of his skills, Kaido fought and see more Oden, Oda just offscreen the most parts, the onbattle with Kaido vs Oden was probably very good.
i mean i'm rarely wrong powerwise and from the beginning i said that oden was stronger than any and all admirals and so is kaido. admiral would be near dead from Such attack. oh and i keep on saying that current sabo is admiral tier and that thé strongest SB are close to yc1 tier and not mère yc3

i mean i'm rarely wrong powerwise and from the beginning i said that oden was stronger than any and all admirals and so is kaido. admiral would be near dead from Such attack. oh and i keep on saying that current sabo is admiral tier and that thé strongest SB are close to yc1 tier and not mère yc3
I must really think back with Oden powerlevel, the sad thing is the most things of Oden vs Kaido was offscreened and also we didn´t see much with Oden vs other top tiers expect that one clash with the Pirateking. So far Oden durability was on top and also his attackpower was very great. Im sure Kaido use many elementary attacks against Oden, Oda just offscreen it so we see it later against the scabbards.

I must really think back with Oden powerlevel, the sad thing is the most things of Oden vs Kaido was offscreened and also we didn´t see much with Oden vs other top tiers expect that one clash with the Pirateking. So far Oden durability was on top and also his attackpower was very great. Im sure Kaido use many elementary attacks against Oden, Oda just offscreen it so we see it later against the scabbards.
the only "un hyping" part in his fb was against Roger but well Roger was on top power wise and from thé screens we Saw it wasn't really a fight between them. it's as if i Say that Luffy IS weaker than any opponent hé will beat at the end of thé arc. it's just for thé hype. dont get me wrong Roger IS stronger but thèse panels were to hype him that's why it was offscreened just After.

Hahaha.me too when she was taking care of momo,i thought she can't be a bad person and she problaby is Hiyori's friend
But i said this because there are people who wants to be Robin vs
Well I want it too. But for different reasons.
Actually a Black Maria vs Robin vs Ulti vs Hiyori vs Yamato. But also something else
Haha
Well what leads some credence to being Hiyoris friend is that she's also using a Shamsen, almost in a similar manner, plus Yamato wearing a Mask, they're interconnected in that way. Reaching here, Ulti has a face mask.

the only "un hyping" part in his fb was against Roger but well Roger was on top power wise and from thé screens we Saw it wasn't really a fight between them.
Yeah to be fair, looking bad against the top character on the verse isn´t really bad for Oden, since he stand up very fast again.
Everyone would look bad against Roger, even top tiers let be honest here.

Yeah to be fair, looking bad against the top character on the verse isn´t really bad for Oden, since he stand up very fast again.
Everyone would look bad against Roger, even top tiers let be honest here.
exactly. my first intuition was to see an analogy power wise between oden/Yamato and raylegh/zoro. it looks very similar story wise if she joins and same for the powerlevel difference between prime oden and raylegh, the one between these two will be negligible.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Marco / Pero / Linlin scene was good. I could take Linlin seriously there and the fact she was showing Marco some respect got to me.

The Kaido fight goes either way. I think it's cool to see the Scabbards fighting together and not being stomped, I just don't like how completely shut out Kaido is. I'm guessing this will push him to his hybrid form and Kaido will demolish them in rapid succession but... I'd rather not make his zoan form so obsolete.

Right now how Oda hyping up Oden with Kaido himself, can you imagine what Toei gonna do with him, if Oda hype them they pass him twice by hyping Oden.

Hope Toei add more for Oden skillmoves in the anime, I like his fight style already in the manga, he had really great attack panels.
He is a mixup of Kaido/Big mom, physical a monster with a very strong ryou and speedstar, hope Toei gonna make it great, the flashback. But seeing how Oda hyping Oden, am sure they do the twice of hyping Oden in the anime.
they didn't pick the best voice actor for him though

Lol,
Remember when I said Prime Roger / WB
Can solo current scrubs of a yonko like how Madara can solo 5 kage?

Each chapter passing is making me believe it wholeheatedly lmao

Dude, so much for the excuse of "Oden beat the living shit out of Kaido's ass" when Kaido was weaker. Kaido still to this day regards Oden strength incomperable, still has ptsd, and dude according to himself is getting hurt/injured by a waaaay weaker bunch than Oden alone!

And yet that same Oden who scholded Kaido, got scholded by Roger Lmao

And you tell me It will not be like comparing Madara/Hashirama to other kage?
Lmao

Their prime would shit on them

I'm at a point where I'm waiting for freaking Xebec to save some face from that rocks Shitty reunion which is handled easily by jinbe and scabbards lol

Status
Not open for further replies.