Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I'm glad Oda isnt offscreening this. I had a feeling he did Jack this way because he plans on using Jack for something else.
I feeling like he didn´t want waste time on Jack who get a fight later, he probably want so badly to draw Scabbards vs Kaido so he couldn´t hold it up anymore. And I love it that he didn´t offscreening it, I think Scabbard vs Kaido will be last for 2-3chapters.

Finally a fight chapter with no offscreen, wait for long and now we get the view for the true power of the red scabbards, Oda hold them long enough, of course they gonna get rekt soon by Kaido but until then they get more hype. I still wonder if also Inu and Neko get some hype in this chapter after the last one.
The red scabbards are getting insane hype right now and that will probably last for quite some time now. Maybe even until chapter 1000, who knows. Every scabbard will get their time to shine and do something "cool" against Kaido, maybe even damage him a little bit.
This is what Oda has decided to do, but of course they will not succeed and need help soon.

So Pirate Warriors 4 was right about Kaido being able of using lightning, I hope the part with him being able of using ice is true too.

But seriously Kaido is still being restrained if Kiku was able of blocking one of his techniques, plus snow hardly looks like the kind of thing that can protect from electricity.
need to see panel of how it got countered....anyways, it is scabbards time and they are getting their shine....

Status
Not open for further replies.