Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all this disappointment is because of the initial headcanon that "3 admirals = 1 yonko" which pretty much created very high expectations even for people who didn't believe in that notion.
When you make such a big assumption and it slowly gets proven wrong (it was always wrong but wasn't clear for most), then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
"3 admirals = 1 yonko", then "2 admirals = 1 yonko", then "yonko high diffs an admiral", then "yonko extreme diffs an admiral" and now "1 yonko = 1 admiral".
And now, it's gotten to the point that a man "= to 3 admirals" is getting portrayed poorly by Raizo of all people.
:gokulaugh:
whitebeard even at old age
made it look like this was even a possibility
what a goat

but it was never the case
lol.

To me the text spoilers seem legit. Looks like there are 4 "small" scenes prior to the Scabbards vs. Kaido.

- BM, Pero and Marco
- Carrot
- Yamato, Shinobu/Momo
- Black Maria

This can all happen in 2-3 pages. The rest seems to be pure battles in terms of the Scabbards showing off their techniques against Kaido:

- Kaido using Boro breath
- Raizo absorbing it with a scroll
- Kaido using some thunder technique
- Kiku countering it with a snow slash
- Izo shooting Kaido
- At some point, Raizo unleashes the boro breath back at Kaido
- Chapter ends with Kinemon, Ashura, Denjiro and Inu doing some combined attack to Kaido.
- That leaves Neko/Kawamatsu, so I assume they are with the other 4 or they do an an attack on their own/together.

Not sure why people hate this. Finally a seemingly pure battle chapter with no offscreening.

Enjoy it for what it is. We don't get enough of the chaos.

To me the text spoilers seem legit. Looks like there are 4 "small" scenes prior to the Scabbards vs. Kaido.

- BM, Pero and Marco
- Carrot
- Yamato, Shinobu/Momo
- Black Maria

This can all happen in 2-3 pages. The rest seems to be pure battles in terms of the Scabbards showing off their techniques against Kaido:

- Kaido using Boro breath
- Raizo absorbing it with a scroll
- Kaido using some thunder technique
- Kiku countering it with a snow slash
- Izo shooting Kaido
- At some point, Raizo unleashes the boro breath back at Kaido
- Chapter ends with Kinemon, Ashura, Denjiro and Inu doing some combined attack to Kaido.
- That leaves Neko/Kawamatsu, so I they are with the other 4 or they do an an attack on their own/together.

Not sure why people hate this. Finally a seemingly pure battle chapter with no offscreening.

Enjoy it for what it is. We don't get enough of the chaos.

i love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.