Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you know this shit bad when even im saying fuckin stop now oda. I got zoro fans saying killing kaido has no meaning now ffs.
What have I said? If Oda wastes the potential of a top tier antagonist, people are going to lose huge amount of interest. I somehow predicted this shit, that isn't enjoyable at all. Kaido has zero tension as an antagonist.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Why people are freaking out about this? lol

Oda just want to showcase the scabbards abilities, we barely know nothing on what they can do so its necessary

I think Kaido is still very shill about this fight lol this is not a big deal IMO
Kaido just wants to see what the remnants are capable of, whether they are able to kill him or something, anyway he will defeat them.
Has Kaido had his breath cut, and is he still using it?
Even the script here is saying that Kaido is kidding.
There is no logic to that.

Why people are freaking out about this? lol

Oda just want to showcase the scabbards abilities, we barely know nothing on what they can do so its necessary

I think Kaido is still very shill about this fight lol this is not a big deal IMO
I would like to understand how 9 high tiers coming together to contain a yonkou is a bad image for the yonkous, when a single high tier was enough to contain an admiral in marineford

I would like to understand how 9 high tiers coming together to contain a yonkou is a bad image for the yonkous, when a single high tier was enough to contain an admiral in marineford
Jozu and Marco both contained an admiral each for a while yet people try to argue that they are just Overwhelmingly above the rest of the YC to justify that which doesn't make any kind of sense

And when have i said that his regular formula is bad ?
My point is that Oda isn't forced to always repeat the same because it's a formula he likes to use. He very well may use us thinking that he goes with his usual formula and then flips it on us.
yes he could do it, but he wont because he likes his formulas. Question answered

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What have I said? If Oda wastes the potential of a top tier antagonist, people are going to lose huge amount of interest. I somehow predicted this shit, that isn't enjoyable at all. Kaido has zero tension as an antagonist.
Ill only accept it if when we get shanks vs bb we get a full scale top tier battle with kaido and meme being the exception of just being brutes but not top fighters.

i just find it funny how people seem to forget that Kaido wants to suffer an epic death. So he obviously is gonna check out what techniques they have. Once he sees theyve got shit to offer and pose no threat and cant give him a good death... he will clap them.

He aint gonna get killed by Raizos Mirror Force lol
Post automatically merged:

Give me the source where Oda swore that he will never use another formula again ?

You haven't answered anything.
do you want to bet money? i am rich. Im up to bet if you want to go that route

Status
Not open for further replies.