Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Because you think that Luffy didnt damage Kaido because he Couldnt use Advanced Haki and scabbards can because They have Advanced Haki.

So you are implying that without this Haki you can't hurt Kaido which means that Kaido is inmune to that type of damage, then Goku or Superman cant hurt him.
You should read my whole post before making these assumption. But let me do it easily.

Imagine Kaido has defence of 100.
Luffy Gear 4 Deals damage of 90. Not enough for his defence.
Scabbards deals damage without ryo of 50. Way weaker then Luffy.
But Ryo, imagined as weapon, increase the damage about 50.
Suddenly scabbards deal 100 damage, enough to hurt Kaido.

If Luffy were way stronger then now, he would hurt Kaido even without Ryo. But for now, he isnt.

You should read my whole post before making these assumption. But let me do it easily.

If Luffy were way stronger then now, he would hurt Kaido even without Ryo. But for now, he isnt.
So Kinemon op>>>>> gear 4th Luffy? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ok, I think this can the last chapter of scabbards vs Kaido, they have gotten their time to shine, and landed the same move Oden used. Please let Zoro or Luffy reach the top too, this is gonna be tiring if it continues for 9 more chapters.
Sadly I think it could well continue for at least several chapters, just like this mediocre cover story with Lola, Chiffon and Pound.

So you are saying that scabbards have more AP , individually, than an Elephant Gatling Gun?

Bogard

You can't win
Kaidou gets really annoyed, he wonders why they manage to damage him despite having power incomparable to Oden.
This Oden hype though, so the scabbards who can injure Kaido are nothing compared to Oden :believe:

Back to the present. Kinemon, Denjiro, Inuarashi and Ashura pull out 2 swords and do the "Oden Nitoryuu" pose. Then they all attack Kaidou together using "Togen Totsuka", strking Kaidou at exactly the same spot Oden did in the past.

Kaidou's wound start to bleed and his eyes turn white...

End of chapter. No break next week.
Post automatically merged: 24 minutes ago
More from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Last double page is pretty similar to this one, but with Kinemon, Denjiro, Inuarashi and Ashura instead of Oden.

Post automatically merged: 18 minutes ago
And poor Kaido who keeps getting injured. At this rate, whoever would finish him won't even be that impressive :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.