Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

What? Wadatsumi was literally in the air, Sanji's hells memories dropped him.

The 700 tons lmao, it was 20 pounds, how can Sanji kick 700 tons when Oda has shown us that Sanji with post TS buff has to go all out to move 80 meter puffed up fish?

I am seriously not gonna acknowledge any of Sanji's feats if you are not gonna acknowledge Zoro's 500 thumb pressing because in case of Zoro he has better feats like literally punching a hole in a Tsunami.

Do you understand how much power it takes to do that? That is better than anything Sanji has ever done like ever including his post TS showings.

How shit how bad can you be at power scaling? All Sanji did was lift Zoro in the air, it was Zoro's arm strength that did that and that is not Zoro's best feat in TB.

He was able to overpower Oars with Raw strength while Oars had the ground meaning he can use his Full body strength while all Sanji could do (with a named attack) is not deflect (not overpower) oars in the air?

And do you seriously not see how bad your Oars flipping over example is? Oars is literally on his tippy toes, no he is on his tipy toes on one of his feet, to the point where a minor push on it would flip Oars over.

It took Sanji a named attack (his strongest non DJ attack) with massive running momentum to accomplish this

How is changing Oars from that position to this position with running momentum a massive feat of strength?

Like how?
How are you bad at power scaling?
If I’m standing on my toes, my natural
Inclination would not be to make a 180 degrees somersault flip. Sanji was flipping him over with pure power (yes he was having bad footing and Sanji used maximum momentum, but what about Zoro?), but by contrast Sanji is already strong enough to throw buildings that makes Oars stagger back, so what exactly is Zoro’s own contribution by throwing the arm back of Oars? Zoro can’t do anything physical Sanji does

If I’m standing on my toes, my natural
Inclination would not be to make a 180 degrees somersault flip. Sanji was flipping him over with pure power (yes maximum momentum), but by contrast Sanji is already strong enough to throw buildings that makes Oars stagger back, so what exactly is Zoro’s own contribution by throwing the arm back of Oars? Zoro can’t do anything physical Sanji does
At this point I am genuinely thinking you are a troll because its either that your are on drugs.

Oars is not on his natural position, he has his arm trapped behind his back, one of his leg is lifted in the air, and another leg is at around 130 degrees angle while Oars is at his tippy toes and his entire body weight (which is in the air) is supported tippy toes on one of his foot. Literally a minor trip would send him in same position as Sanji did.

Its literally sad that you are boosting that feat.

Sanji can kick tiny sections of building, where most of it is his kicking technique and skill in THRILLER BARK? Zoro who was like 10 times weaker physically than Sanji, while brutally injured can lift a building.

In Foxy Arc, he could lift a building sized giant airbourne, with his arm strength by grabbing him by his mouth, mean while Sanji's momentum backed kick didn't even send the same giant flying.

Seriously how do you ignore this feat every time I show it to you?

But way more ridiculous that, Zoro was able to produce half the power in 200 Pound canon that was able to punch a hole in a Tsunami, with nothing but his physical strength, as he didn't know how to use Haki flying slashes at the time. Luffy had to use Storm, to match Zoro's power and the combined power created shits on anything Sanji has done pre or post TS or even Vergo has ever done

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All those Noodle Threads look so hilarious in hindsight

It's a good thing he left the forum because literally everyone would be roasting him for all the headcanons he was insulting people for not believing to be true
Ndule never insulted anyone besides saying they were biased, and he never said that in any way but tongue and cheek.

People need to realize that this is no different than when the Straw Hats teamed up against Oars. The gap between him and them individually was miles apart, but since they were working together they were able to hold their ground against him for a bit before Nightmare Luffy had to come in and save them.

I think the main issue here is that Oda is using the scabbards to damage Kaido before Luffy and him fight, rather than the people they predicted that would do it. We all know damn well everyone was onboard with a team up to weaken Kaido, and now that it's happening, it's all of a sudden an issue.

lmao
yeah ndule here to see big mom praising marco would have been great
the thread wont give him a break for sure.
Post automatically merged:

People need to realize that this is no different than when the Straw Hats teamed up against Oars. The gap between him and them individually was miles apart, but since they were working together they were able to hold their ground against him for a bit before Nightmare Luffy had to come in and save them.

I think the main issue here is that Oda is using the scabbards to damage Kaido before Luffy and him fight, rather than the people they predicted that would do it. We all know damn well everyone was onboard with a team up to weaken Kaido, and now that it's happening, it's all of a sudden an issue.
well folks assumed its kidd law etc
not raizo okiku and kinemon
I believe there are significant differences between the two lmao.

Ndule never insulted anyone besides saying they were biased, and he never said that in any way but tongue and cheek.
The guy was making weekly threads about how "it's not too late" for everyone to agree with him that Katakuri is a sexy god among men who could solo all the other YC at once who Big Mom fears

He was as obnoxious as Critical Mindset/Shishio/Admiral are except that those three at least don't cry about being bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.