Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Are you for real right now?
If I put my hand in lava and it burns and I say "If a person jumps in there- he will die"

I don't need to jump into lava to know that, nor do I need other people to do it. It just called logic.
All it did was suck zoros arm it didnt come close to killing him.
Why would he know it can kill people without them seeing enma do so.

If someone who struggled with gifters and got one shot by a Pleasure turns a blade black this arc we can safely conclude it’s a fodder feat.
No it's not. It's the equivalent of Big mom's embarrassing feats at WCI then we go to Wano and she has identical portrayal to the strongest Yonkou, Kaido.

I know that baiting is your thing man, but i also know that you're aware of this.

- Portrayal >>>>>> feats in this manga

Mihawk has objectively superior portrayal to Oden. He can job to Vice Admiral strawberry and still remain above Oden due to portrayal.

Mihawk calls it his own black blade . If you’re hoping Mihawk didn’t turn it black it just shows how desperate you are
Obviously it’s his black blade because he owns it :kaidowhat:
Ask Mihawk who said to Zoro surpass my blade surpass me Roronoa to surpass his blade he has to forge black blades so Zoro will forge black blades to surpass mihawk's blade but mihawk didn't make a black blade :gokulaugh:
Yes surpass the blade he possesses. That doesn’t indicate he made Yoru black. He could have inherited it from someone. He seems to be related to Imu. Note how after the WG fired him he is no longer called WSS. We now know for sure it was a fraud title.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Obviously it’s his black blade because he owns it :kaidowhat:

Yes surpass the blade he possesses. That doesn’t indicate he made Yoru black. He could have inherited it from someone. He seems to be related to Imu. Note how after the WG fired him he is no longer called WSS. We now know for sure it was a fraud title.
Fancy a bet

Status
Not open for further replies.