rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would a fruit DF do?
Allow her to grow, enlarge and control fruits and vegetables and other comestible plants.
I could see her create and use giant beanstalks just like the Giant Jack as giant tentacles, grow giant vegetables roots, stinky fruits and create special fruits/vegetables with their characteristics being taken to the extreme such as pepper's spiciness and "fire", citrus' acidity or make litteral "cherry bombs".

No dont pick and choose to suit your agenda
he says EACH AND EVERY YONKO AND ADMIRAL
which aint happening for shit
I think we can all agree that Luffy is fighting Kaido, Blackbeard and Akainu. His top 3 (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe) will probably end up fighting the other 3 Admirals during the final war and subsequently some of the Gorosei if Im is a threatening factor combatitively.

This still leaves Big Mom and Shanks. Tbh, BM is either going down full stop this arc or at Elbaf. I still think Shanks is the final antagonist so that'll take care of itself anyway.

Then you just have some other potential groups like Vegapunk's SSG of Elbaf's strongest warriors (if Loki is bad; hopefully not though). Curious to see how this all plays out and where the story
goes in 2 years or so.

With Act 3 confirmed to be ending soon, we should at least get some more information about the outside world

Edit: I am HOPING Big Mom's crew shows up at the end of Act 3 to make this a little more dire. I'd rather her whole plotline end here (at least on a fundamental villain level) and watch her crew get wiped out for the most part here, not Elbaf. This arc is not just Kaido centric, its Rocks centric, so its time for her character to also be handled with, unless this Rocks plot carries over to Elbaf or something

I think we can all agree that Luffy is fighting Kaido, Blackbeard and Akainu. His top 3 (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe) will probably end up fighting the other 3 Admirals during the final war and subsequently some of the Gorosei if Im is a threatening factor combatitively.

This still leaves Big Mom and Shanks. Tbh, BM is either going down full stop this arc or at Elbaf. I still think Shanks is the final antagonist so that'll take care of itself anyway.

Then you just have some other potential groups like Vegapunk's SSG of Elbaf's strongest warriors (if Loki is bad; hopefully not though). Curious to see how this all plays out and where the story
goes in 2 years or so.

With Act 3 confirmed to be ending soon, we should at least get some more information about the outside world

Edit: I am HOPING Big Mom's crew shows up at the end of Act 3 to make this a little more dire. I'd rather her whole plotline end here (at least on a fundamental villain level) and watch her crew get wiped out for the most part here, not Elbaf. This arc is not just Kaido centric, its Rocks centric, so its time for her character to also be handled with, unless this Rocks plot carries over to Elbaf or something
For BM I wouldn't have too high hopes of seeing her story end in Wano when she hasn't shown any onscreen interactions with the giants of Elbaf, only one with Streusen, while her runaway daughter Lola just came back in the NW and story and that most of her children and the immense majority of her crew are absent from Wano.

I could see Big Mom stopping to be an antagonist in Wano but not by the violent way and I suspect that the O-Lin time and her relation with Tama during her amnesia are foreshadowing for another change of heart and return to her original kinder personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.