Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't confirmed but WSJ_Manga on twitter posted that.
i hope we really dont have 2 Week WSJ Break. thats why i tag @ScotchInformer
Oh, why are we believing that dude? Its a fan Twitter. I don't think that is legit
Post automatically merged:

Never said I was dropping it. Just said I’ll be expecting more mid chapters until chapter 1000 because Oda is obviously stalling.
He's moving the plot and characters. Its not stalling

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
An average chapter but with some nice tidbits to both Kaido and Yamato's characters.

Kaido remarks and reveres men by how they lived and died, believing it to bring closure. Kaido also respects the honor of Samurai and not just Oden. But Kin'emon has not gained an ounce of respect for him, not believing death by his hands to be a worthy fate. Kaido also reverts to his normal form, stating he will end it. Does this imply he's more dangerous in that form?

Moving on to Luffy and gang, it seems every chapter will be them crossing a floor each. Oda's gonna time Luffy's arrival to Kaido to chapter 999/1000, it appears. In the meantime, the SMILE's keep on getting weirder and weirder. But these are gonna be rather uneventful sections until/unless the group gets cut off by a notable rank like a Calamity.

To the show floor, Queen exposits on his latest concoction while playing with it with Apoo, turning this event into one big game of tag. I think this is in reference to a form of Japanese tag, can't remember. Either way, this looks to be Oda's way of raising the stakes. Since the exits are locked, the place will soon become a blood bath of characters clawing and fighting for the cure, but I won't be able to take this as seriously unless Oda implicates a more notable character. Maybe Hyogoro who has nothing to go back to due to the lost of his wife, his old age, and already having a replacement in Denjiro on deck. Orochi's men are also slowly shifting loyalties, as they call into question Queen's actions. Anyway, it's getting bad and someone has to bring everything under control. I wonder who?

Final section is Momo and Yamato. We don't much that we didn't already know beforehand besides learning Yamato had to train for their strength, which helps to strengthen their resolve in our eyes. Yamato does place emphasis on how Oden lived, which adds on the interpretation that Yamato admires Oden more as a way of living than to try and supplant him. Oden lived his life without regrets and died on his terms. He was free. Yamato has been locked up on Onigashima without escape for 20 years, and has been beaten by Kaido. Yamato also doesn't want to be Shogun, even though that became Oden's wish by the end of his life, further hints that their persona is just that, a persona or coping mechanism and not an earnest attempt to become Oden.

Obviously Quuen had antidote and publicy told them about it, Queen and Apo bff?,
That foder had brother turned into oni,
That two gifters.... Lets no talk about it
Kaido panel look so epic
Why didnt Kiku die! Would add Weight and if Kiku survives Law probably give his arm back
Yamato vs Sasaki oh?

Status
Not open for further replies.